28~Unwanted

"This is stupid," Sam says.

"I agree," you say.

"Me too," Bucky says.

"Oh c'mon guys," Steve whines. "It's not too bad."

"No, it's very bad," Sam says as he walks over to Steve.

"I'm not putting Candy on that," Bucky says.

Since your mom gave you Candy, Bucky's been acting like her dad. You think it's adorable.

"C'mon guys. Please trust me," Steve says. You look at Bucky and he viciously shakes his head no. "I'll tell you what. If you try it out and it doesn't break, I'll think about it," you say.

Steve smiles as he starts to climb up the latter to his homemade slide. It looks like it's on the verge of breaking and there's no way in hell you're letting Candy get in it.

As soon as Steve starts to slide down on the metal, it breaks. You, Sam, and Bucky erupt in laughter. Steve frowns as he looks at his creation in confusion. "It's meant for small animals, not grown men," he defends as he stands up and rubs his butt.

Candy runs over to him and paws at his feet as she whines. "Aww look, she worried that you're hurt," you say.

"Uncle Steve's alright, Candy," Steve says.

Candy wags her butt as she runs over to Bucky and nuzzles her head against his leg. Bucky wraps his arm around your shoulders as Steve joins you guys. "C'mon, let's get the grill fired up Steve," Sam says as he pats Steve on the back and leads him over to his grill.

Bucky kisses your cheek before following them. You see Candy run around Steve's house to his driveway and go follow her. "Candy!" You call.

"Need help doll?" Bucky asks. You look over at him and shake your head. "No I got it," you say.

You follow Candy and see her barking at a man getting out of a car. You feel your face drop when you see him. "Kyle. What're you doing here?" You ask.

"Your mom said that you'd be here for dinner," he says. Candy growls at him and he looks at her and scoffs. "Some guard dog you got there," he says.

"She's holding back right now. I could say one word and she'd have you screaming and crying for your mommy," you say. "You shouldn't be here. I'm not going back with you, so just leave."

You turn around and walk away with Candy following you. Obviously, Kyle follows you, but that's okay cause there's three men who are overprotective on the other side of Steve's house.

Candy starts running when she hears Bucky's voice. You see Bucky kneel down and rub her back. She's smiling at him, till she looks over at you and sees Kyle behind you. She starts barking and growling.

Bucky looks up and sees a man behind you. His face pinches with confusion as he stands up straight and walks over to you. Steve and Sam join Bucky and stand next to you.

Kyle looks at them and chuckles. "Didn't know you were a whore, y/n," Kyle says. Bucky starts to walk towards him, but you stop him.

"Leave Kyle. I won't ask a third time," you say. Kyle chuckles as he walks closer to you. "Or what?" He asks.

"Or we'll beat the shit outta you," Sam says.

"Then I'll sue you for physical assault," Kyle says.

"Then I'll sue you for trespassing. Legally I have the right to defend my land if you won't get off of it when we ask you more then once," Steve says.

Kyle scoffs. He makes eye contact with Bucky. "I'm guessing you're her new boy toy? She's great in bed right?" Kyle smirks when Bucky clenches his jaw and takes a step forward.

"Leave Kermit," Bucky says harshly.

"It's only a matter of time before she tosses you aside like you're nothing," Kyle says. "She did it to me."

"I'm sorry, did you, or did you not cheat on me?" You ask.

"I know I made a mistake, but I'm sorry," Kyle says as he walks closer to you until he's right in front of you. Bucky scoots closer to you. "The real reason I came here was to ask you a question. Even if I have to in front of these guys."

"Whatever the question is I don't care," you say.

"Will you marry me?" Kyle asks.

You, Sam, Steve, and Bucky start laughing. Kyle looks at you confused. "No," you say.

"I love you—"

"No you don't," you cut him off. "You love the idea of me. You love the fact that you could control me in our relationship. That's not loving someone, that's loving an object. And I am not an object."

"You're a girl. Of course you're an obje—"

His words are cut off by the sound of a smack. Bucky retracts his arm as Kyle lays on the floor in pain, holding the spot on his face where Bucky punched.

"I love you," you say. Bucky smirks at you. "I love you too." He grabs your waist and kisses you.