Part 5

Months have passed and since we finally graduated. It was a bittersweet relief. Sad even because it was our last time to be with our friends. Everything went beautiful as we sat and listened to Hailee, our class Valedictorian as she brought tears in just about every one of us with her speech. It was phenomenal.

We partied that night and enjoyed each other's company until the wee hours of the morning. We helped each other pack and cleaned our room out to make it ready for the next girls that will be in it. Amanda took that time to make it clear that Mother superior's niece, Ramona was her date that evening as they openly kissed and danced the night away.

By that morning, I was packed and my things were loaded in Greg's car. We agreed to live together and to Mother Superiors' surprise, he turned in his resignation and took a teaching job near my College campus. Amanda announced that she will be taking a brief trip to Europe. As months went by we kept in touch and skyped often. Greg and I grew closer and he proposed. When we finally saw Amanda, it was 1 year after we married and settled into a little quaint apartment. She finally returned for good and I was so happy. As the months continued, it was no surprise that she was always around. It never bothered Greg that she would pop in unexpectedly and slip into my side of the bed to sleep after work and that made me happy. Truth be told what we had never stopped either. I could never give it up. And Greg knew it. It was a turn-on to get anally fucked beside her in the wee hours of the morning and to be pleasured by her before leaving for class. He finally gave in to my plea of letting me watch him sink his cock into her ass. It made my insides tighten the way he took his time fucking and caressing her slowly until they rode out their orgasm. He would pull away and watch me spread her ass and dip my finger gently into it. She moans and bucks as I finger her cream-filled hole and lick it off my finger. His gaze would turn hungry and dark; getting ready to take me next. As he pumps deep into me, I lick and suck her puckered hole until she is a trembling mess. 

Our days became months together and it never changed. We're content. They were both insatiable and made it clear that I was not allowed to wear panties at home. She worked nights and would come home at the crack of dawn just in time as he gets up and ready for work and at times he catches her on the way out with a passionate kiss or a quick fuck. We fell into a routine of me sometimes waking up to my ass spread and her lips sensuously kissing and licking away his seed from it as he gets dressed for work or sometimes when she is off from work I awake to his or her soft moans as he deliciously fucks her and when they are done I enjoy licking his salty cream from her pussy.

During the days I would attend my classes, aroused walking around campus as the gentle cool breeze of the day brushes over my bare sticky bottom filled with his cum. By the time I return home at times dinner is ready and he greets me at the door with a passionate kiss as he squeezes my ass.

He glides his finger between my ass cheeks and dips one in and groans.

"There is barely nothing there, you want me to fill you up, baby?" he sucks my bottom lips slowly. His teasing finger glides in and out of me slowly. How can I deny myself something that feels so good and make me so wet.

I nibble on his lips and nod my head. He slowly pulls me toward the living room and sits down freeing his cock. It's so thick, long and inviting that I can't wait to take all of it. He helps me glide down his erection with my wet pussy riding us both until he is so close but he gently holds me still to pull out and ease it into my sticky rear entrance where he takes his slow time. We writhe together trying to chase that climax that is so close.

"I love you so much," He breaths heavily into my ear just before clenching me tight to him and letting go of a guttural groan that is so sexy.

"Fuck! Baby" he trembles with a breathless chuckle.

We are sated and weak. I don't want to move and neither does he. He is still thick and hard in me stuffed to the rim and it feels so good. He cuddles me and holds me tight to him. I finally drift off to sleep feeling so exhausted from the day. I finally wake up to the slapping sounds of skin with skin. My vision clears and I languidly stretch like a well-rested kitten and turn to look at them going at it. I will never get tired of watching him plow into her with so much need. He thrusts into her a couple times more before she cries out and they collapse in a heap on the floor. I enjoy watching them float down from their climax perched on the sofa. He looks over and smiles at me then crooks his fingers to come close. And I do.

He reaches up and props a pillow under her belly and caresses her ass before spreading it open; presenting it to me as an offering I gladly take. I spread her legs and squeeze her soft ass pressing my lips to each cheek. I look at her exposed rosette, pink and smeared with his cum. I love anal play and so does she. She relaxes with a moan as I glide my tongue over the sticky deliciousness of his seed. I spread her pussy and dip my tongue into her hole and licked her dewy cream from her wet folds all the way up until the flavor of her and his cream mingled and melted on my tongue. I continued tasting, sucking, and savoring her creamy pussy and puckered anal hole until she was all cleaned up. In a heap of limbs and flushed sweaty skin, we caressed and hugged. Dinner was long forgotten as we stood on wobbly legs and he pulled us along with him into the shower. He lathered us both up and pampered us while we talked about our day and laughed. It felt amazing to be loved and cherished this way. When we're done we dried off. He smiled at us both and took our hands and led us to the room where we climbed into bed; content, fresh and simply exhausted. The three of us cuddled. I lay between them in a cocoon of warmth as he caressed me and she did the same. My heart swelled with love for the both of them and this acceptance of the type of love we have for one another. With the two of them, I have a happy home.

The End

Hope you enjoyed this.....