Back stage Passes

After running for about a minute and half you guys reach the stage area and grab your seats. Which not even a for a few seconds later a crowd gathers around grabs their seats. "Wooo..... Just in time." Gregory says, looking back at all the people. "Ya." You reply. The lights start to dim. "So what kinds of show is this exactly?" "Oh good question Y/N." This the Mega Pizzaplaza." "They are truly amazing." "Ok cool." "Very much so." "You know Y/N I use to be in this band before Monty took over." "Really what happened?" "The incident." He opens his chest. "Cake anyone?" A concerned look appears on your face. "You three make this place sound frightening." Vanessa chimes in. "Unfortunately something did happen to all three of us, here." "But like we said, it was a while ago." "It's hard to forget." "But enough talk about that." "I'm sorry it keeps getting brought up." "It's alright, no need to apologize." "Just worried is all." "We're fine." "Just kick back and relax Y/N." Gregory reply's. "Excuse me Miss Vanessa." A Robot appears. Nothing like Freddy or the wolf you saw earlier. "These are for you and your friends." This bot hands her three badges. "Oh back stage passes!" "Compliments of your old boss, Miss Vanessa." "Tell him I said thank you." "Of course Miss Vanessa." "But there's not enough for all of us." "Could you request one more." The robot holds up another badge. That's seems different from the other three badges. "Those three badges I've given you are for you, Mister Gregory and Mister Freddy." This one is for your friend next to you." "Who's name is not in my records." Vanessa reaches for the badge. But the service bot immediately moves it away from her hand. "I'm sorry Miss Vanessa." "But I am under order to personally give this badge to your friend sitting next to you." The Service bot then hands the badge to you. Which you do take. "I hope you all enjoy the show." The bot then rolls away. You look at the badge and it has a picture of the wolf bot you saw earlier. "Roxy?" You mumble to yourself. For her names was on the badge you were given. Neon lights  then start to flash all over the room, smoke starts to appear on stage and the crowd around you starts cheering. Sure enough, the show has begun. All of the sudden 4 bots jump on to the stage from the floor below. One of em being Roxy, the wolf bot. The band starting playing and the crowd got louder. You can barely hear anything. Which wasn't a bad thing. The music was quite catchy. But once again you get distracted by the feeling of being watched. You look over and noticed Roxy was looking at you. She point down at your badge and gestures to turn it over. A list of all the things you can with this pass but it also has a little note, that was taped on it. Your mouth opens a little in confusion but also In Curiosity and concern. You look back at her and she winks. The note said. "I'll see you soon my prey."