1. The beginning

One Link SMP, a smp with fun and mysteries. Only a few players are invited to it. With numerous adventures and wars, it sure is amazing. But let's start from the beginning shall we....

Lynx joined the game

Lynx pov

I finally made my very own smp. The first thing I'm going to do is punch that tree that is in front of me. As I'm punching down the tree I look around. There is a oak forest around me. As I look up a little further there are mountains with icy tips which amaze me.

I go on making a crafting table and wood tools. I carry on further. There I saw a cave. I immediately ran to the cave and started mining stone. Then I make stone tools. As I go on I felt lonely. I was alone in the smp. I decide to invite a friend.

Zoe joined the game

There she is. My childhood friend or should I say a nemesis. She is running to me angry that I didn't invite her sooner. Oh well I'm doomed. As she made a wooden sword to attack me. Oh no.. I ran straight into the deeper part of the cave. I see her running towards me. Then a creeper came out of nowhere and blew her up. That's a great start for her I guess?

Zoe was blown up by a creeper

Zoe came back to me and bonked my head. She had already made stone tools by the time I recovered from the bonk. She looked at me.

<Zeo>not a bad smp
<lynx>thanks
<Zeo>Lets go mine some ores.

We started mining. While I am mining, let me tell you about Zoe.

Zeo is my childhood friend. We were best friends in school but once we were in highschool we did not talk much. But I texted her and she came to play with me.

<Zoe>I am going to make a house because it's gonna be dark outside..
<lynx>true..

Zoe's pov

Ohh I got into lynx's smp, wait lynx is mining stone. He didn't invite me sooner *gets angry*, let's make a wooden sword and kill him for that..
*started chasing lynx*
*Zoe got blown up by creeper*
carp I failed to kill him wait..
HE GAVE UP I am gonna bonk him on his head. *bonks on lynx's head* Agh I am going chat lets chat. lets just go further I am gonna mine ores with him... Wait isn't it geting darker?? OMG I am gonna make a house and sleep *makes a house* wait I don't have wool.

No ones pov

They build a small house and wanted to sleep but they didn't have wool to make beds for them to sleep in.