Chapter 4: Level 4

Start from the beginning

That was good. "I'm glad you enjoyed it."

She gave him another wide smile as she took another bite.

[Itsuka Kendo: Btw, the healing is per piece of toast. But I still don't know how much health I actually have.

Izuku Midoriya: Arbitrary numbers are arbitrary. What about the other effects?

Itsuka Kendo: Fingers are sticky, but I don't think I've felt any-

Oh.]

Itsuka stood straight looked at him with wide dilated eyes, and then sprinted towards the door. The rest of the classroom all looked at her, then to him. More than a few remarks were made about how it didn't look that bad. This had his quirk written all over it.

[Izuku Midoriya: Itsuka? Are you okay?]

No response. But her status appeared to be fine. Maybe she was too busy puking to respond? Great. He made Itsuka puke with his cooking. That was just great. It looked like good french toast too.

"Hey," a woman in the class came over to him. "I'll clean up for you. Why don't you go check on your girlfriend?"

"She's not-" He swallowed and stood straight. "I umm, thank you. Sorry."

Another person pointed him towards the bathroom. Great. He was about to enter the girls bathroom in a public place. Technically, he hadn't lived down the shame of walking in there in middle school. But this time, he was checking on Itsuka. And not lost.

"Itsuka?" He asked poking his head into the room and knocking on the door. Why couldn't the woman be the one checking on her? "Everything alright?"

"I uhh," Her voice sounded from one of the stalls.

[Itsuka Kendo: I'm alright. Just your quirk being weird. Again.

Izuku Midoriya: Oh, do you need anything then? Sorry.

Itsuka Kendo: Don't apologize. I was the one that ate it. But now we know that the random effects are uhh, super random.

Izuku Midoriya: I guess I can't use my quirk for anything anyways.]

"No!" Itsuka shouted from her stall. "It's not that bad. It's just well, it's weird! But don't worry."

[Itsuka Kendo: I can see the Debuff, I'm just going to wait it out.

Izuku Midoriya: How long does it last? And what is it?

Itsuka Kendo: Three hours. And it's nothing I'm fine. You don't even have to leave me alone. We can still chat. But you should probably head home, I'd hate for you to miss the train.

Izuku Midoriya: Umm, okay. Are you sure you're okay?

Itsuka Kendo: Absolutely. Just chalk this up to girls being weird.

Izuku Midoriya: Okay, well, I guess we can see exactly what skills are now.

Itsuka Kendo: ! I completely forgot about that!]

He laughed and headed out.

Itsuka said there was a debuff or something like that right? Looking at her status menu he saw what she was talking about.

[Minor Embarrassing Transformation: You have been transformed in an embarrassing way!

2:56:25]

Hopefully Itsuka would be okay in the bathroom. Wait.

[Izuku Miroidya: Wait, are you seriously going to wait three hours in a public bathroom stall?

Itsuka Kendo: No, I was going to sneak out once you were gone.