Sisters and Secrets... Not a good match

*The next day*

Ross's pov
I woke up in the morning not feeling really well because I could not sleep last night, I was too anxious about today. I went downstairs to eat breakfast that my wonderful mom cooked.
Stormie: So today is the big day huh?

Ross: What are you talking about?
Stormie: Your first date with Laura!
Ross: Rydel! That girl can't keep a secret!
Stormie: Hey don't blame her why didn't you tell me? I can't believe my little boy is going on his first date with Laura, I knew you cared about her! *pinch Ross's cheek*
Ross: That's the exact reason why I didn't tell you and wait a second how did you found out that I liked her?
Stormie: It's pretty obvious and oh yeah Rydel also confirmed it
Ross: Omg! You know what since she can't keep a secret I can't too! She's dating Ellington and she didn't bother to tell you!
*Rydel arriving at the wrong moment*
Stormie: Rydel Mary Lynch!
*Rydel walking backwards*
Stormie: Come back in here
Rydel: Okay...
Stormie: For how long have you been dating him?
Rydel: Who?
Stormie: Stop the act
Rydel: Okay fine... it has been 1 month *with a please don't scream smile on her face*
Stormie: 1 month! Why didn't you tell me?!?
Rydel: I was scared of how you would react because you know you always told me to not date someone I work with...
Stormie: Yeah I know sometimes it could get messy... But since it's Ellington it's fine, he's a good guy, but I'm still mad about you for not telling me.
Rydel: I know I'm sorry this won't happen again
*They hug it out*
Ross: What the?!? She gets a hug, if it was one of us you would be mad for like days! That's so unfair
Rydel: Oh that's it! Your going to pay for telling her!
Ross: Can I remind you who couldn't shut her mouth first!
*Ross and Rydel both leave the room while arguing*
Stormie: Another usual day in the Lynch family

Laura's pov
When I woke up, my mom told me that we were going to grab breakfast with Vanessa, just us three like the old days before we had careers. We arrived at the restaurant and we ordered what we wanted.

Ellen: So...Laura do you have anything to say to me?
Laura: Nothing that I know of why?
Ellen: Maybe because your going on your first day with Ross tonight
Laura: I can't believe that you told her!
Ellen: Leave her alone I would've found out sooner or later. I can't believe my baby is going on a date tonight!
Vanessa: Yeah I can't believe it either
Laura: I shouldn't have told you
Vanessa: Hey! I was just excited for you
Ellen: Now you two could go on double dates. You,Ross,Vanessa and Riker
Laura: Were not even dating it's just one date and I'm not even sure if it is one or not
Vanessa *looking at her mom*: It is!
Laura: And actually we could go on triple dates
Vanessa: Oh right!
*They both laugh thinking about Rydel and Ellington's secret relationship that only Rydel's siblings and them know about*
Ellen: triple dates? Who's the third couple?
Laura: What other couple?
Vanessa: Yeah what are you talking about?
Ellen: You girls and your secrets!
*They all laugh*