Telling the sisters P1.

Start from the beginning

"Karen stop being so nervous because what ever you did you already did it so, just say it because we tired of you being like this we are your family. Whatever you did we could've prevented you from doing it you've always been impulsive but it was never this bad. So, I'm a give you the benefit of the doubt and I'm a believe that whatever you did couldn't have been that bad." Jacky said as she still sat down on the couch but yet cut her eyes at Karen as she spoke the whole entire time and Karen knew she was mad. And Karen knew she had to come clean with what she did or tried to do.

"Well it was when I had my first suicide attempt when I tried to overdose I tried to kill it and I only wanted to kill it then." Karen said and the sisters looked at her like she needed serious help. "Karen!" Dorinda said and all the sisters joined in. "You know you could've offed yourself?!" Dorinda asked her upset. "THAT WAS THE POINT, DORINDA!" Karen yelled at her as she felt like she wanted to cry and Dorinda backed up before she laid hands on her with her arms tightly folded. "But after I felt like it didn't work I took some more and then, I just didn't feel like being here anymore and I just took it all hoping that I wouldn't wake up." Karen hollered, "And so, I said if I had died, I wouldn't have cared because I couldn't make myself do anything and I didn't want to feel anything. I didn't want to feel it moving inside of me." Karen said as she turned her head around biting her nails again.

"That's why I was so pissed when you revived me." Karen said, angrily with one hand on her hip. "And then, when you three bimbos saved me and they took me to the hospital the damn monster was still in me like nothing ever happened." Karen said upset and the sisters looked at her like she needed to continue her treatment. "Well, I'm sorryyy Karen but we weren't about to let our baby sister die on the floor leaving her husband and two other kids behind knowing that we care about you!" Dorinda said bending her neck towards her sister and Twinkie pulled, Dorinda back so Dorinda and Karen wouldn't get into a psychical altercation.

"So, what else did you do?!" Dorinda asked her knowing that there was more as she was staring her baby sister down. "I tried to abort it." Karen said a tad bit spitefully with her hands on her hips with her stance they all knew that said she 'did not care ' and everyone gasped. All but Dorinda stepped back a bit and the next thing they heard and saw was Dorinda slapping her. And all you heard in the room was heavy breathing between the sisters as Jacky tried to contain her yelling because if she knew she said anything she was gonna start cussin', Twinkie still remained calm but highly agitated, and Dorinda was the one that could speak for all of them. And Drew looked on hurt as could be.

Dorinda stepped up closer to her baby sister as Karen held her face leaning to the side.

The slap, Dorinda gave was nearly, identical to their mothers which caused pain, hurt, anger, and disappointment all mixed in together and Karen felt every last emotion. Dorinda suddenly, pointed her finger towards Karen who was still looking towards the ground holding her right cheek as it was reddened and bruising a bit before she said anything. "You know goodness well." Dorinda started to say, "What the Lord says about committing murder." Dorinda said, "The ten commandments." Dorinda said, "Cursed be anyone who takes a bribe to shed innocent blood." And all the people shall say, 'Amen.'"The sisters said. "Deuteronomy 27:25 and Exodus 20:13: "You shall not murder." Dorinda gritted angry with her sister.

"Dorinda it didn't even work!" Karen screamed out at her feeling the black being slapped off of her. "It doesn't matter you still went." Dorinda said, "I can't believe you, you would even cross that line." Dorinda said shaking her head. "Did mama fail you?" Dorinda asked her as Karen finally looked up at her still holding her face with tears in her eyes because the slap was painful as could be. "No." Karen mumbled shaking her head. "Did Drew fail you, Did I, Did we fail you as as family?" Dorinda asked as she was now crying angry tears again. "Because I can't believe that you would even think that about us." Dorinda said. "Keep talking what happened our niece and nephew you tried to get rid of." Dorinda said wanting to know as Karen rubbed her facing rubbing the rest of the pain away.