PJs

! Disclaimers !

Aliana is Mattheo's twin sister
Tom is not Voldemort his/them, Mattheo, and Aliana's father is
Tom is secretly a softy
Al is Aliana
There may be slightly strong language/curse words

! Disclaimers Over !

Atlas walks into the Slytherin common room holding a bag.

"What's that?" Pansy asks laying on the floor reading a book.

"Hear me out guys." Atlas starts.

"That means I'm not gonna like this." Tom retorts.

Al glares at her older sibling and turns back to Atlas. "What's up?"

Atlas pulls out a pair of footie pajamas with the Grinch and his dog Max all over them. "Matching PJs."

Draco sits up on one of the three king sized beds in the room and looks at Atlas wided eyed. "What did you say?" They ask.

Blaise whacks the back of Draco's head. "He said matching pajamas cotten swab."

Draco sends Blaise a glare and then looks back to Atlas. "Really??"

Atlas smiles. "Yeah I bought a pair for everyone." He opens the bag and starts pulling pajamas out and throwing them to people as he says the name of the person he's intending to give them to. "Pans. Draco. Blaise. Neville. Enzo. Theo. Mattheo. Al. Luna." He sets asside three pairs for Harry, Ron, and Hermione who don't usually hang out with them but he felt like buying PJs for. "George. Fred." He sets asside another three pairs for Ginny, Cedric, and Cho who also don't hang out with them often. "Lavender. Evan. Cloud. James. Mars. Candi." He sets asside two pairs for Percy and Bill who just weren't in the room at that moment. "Charlie. Mae. And Tom." As he tosses Tom a pair he watches Tom move out of the way still looking down at the book in its lap. Atlas pouts for a second and then puts a smile on his face and looks at the rest of his freinds scattering to find somewhere to change into their new pajamas.

Al hits Tom's arm and they look up from their book at her. "What?"

"Why won't you wear the PJs?" Al asks.

Tom looks like he's thinking for a second and responds, "Because they're stupid."

Al rolls her eyes and gets up, saying "The point is to show that we're all friends. And it's important to Atlas even if you think it's "Stupid"." She does air quotes around stupid and then walks away to put hers on.

About twenty minutes later everyone regroups sitting on or inbetween two of the three beds in the Slytherin dorm. They all talk and laugh for a few minutes before Tom comes in in their set of pajamas and sits on the floor next to Atlas crossing it's legs and opening their book.

Atlas gasps lightly and then giggles and Tom lifts their head to look at him. "What?" Tom asks.

"You're wearing them.." Atlas whispers.

Tom smiles lightly looking down at their book and responds lightly, "It was important to you. I didn't mean to hurt your feelings."

Atlas smiles big and tackles Tom with a hug making them fall over. Tom closes it's book and puts it to the side leaning back with Atlas on their chest. They wrap their arms around him and hold in a smile. Atlas looks up at them smiling big and giggles. "Thank you."

Tom leans back so he's looking at the ceiling and whispers, "No problem."

After about thirty minutes Atlas falls asleep on Tom and they pull into a sitting position moving Atlas gently so that he's leaning on their chest and they talk to everyone else.