Hail To The King

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Disclaimer:
I do not own Harry Potter all rights go to J.K Rowling.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It all started one faithful night. That night was five years and six months ago. The night that our dear Hades was taken from his family. All that is known is that an old man with a beard, so long it looked as though it would drag as the old man walked, kidnapped Hades on the 31st of October, the day that Hades turned one and was never seen again. That is until today. Let's see what happened, dear reader.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Harry's PoV

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today Petunia had me taking care of the garden mostly. She said it was punishment for being born. I know we aren't related she has no relation to me neither did her sister who after being kidnapped became my adoptive mother. I remember my birth mother quite vividly. She had long black hair that was usually in two buns with strands of hair hanging by her face. She always wore a long red dress that had bats embroidered on the bottom of it. She always looked nice.

Then there was my aunt who helped my mom with me. Her name was Aunt Lily. Aunt Lily always wore a flower crown made out of spider lilies. She always wore a dark blue turtleneck and distressed denim jeans. Her hair was black and she usually wore her hair in braids that at the end looked like a noose, it was always fun when we played with the dolls she would bring.

I think she called them voodoo dolls. There was this doll named Petunia that I would always describe the day for. Now that I think about it I started describing Petunia's day from around when she turned 28 which happens to be the same day as the Petunia that I live with's birthday. I wonder... Is it the same Petunia?

Oh well, I need to start working on the garden. "Sssstupid humanssss alwaysssss trying to messssss up the garden." I heard a snake hiss. "I'm not trying to messssss up the garden. It needsss to be weeded." I hissed back at the snake. "A ssspeaker! I am sssorry ssspeaker for sssaying that." The snake hissed. "It'sss okay. May I know where you are and your name? Alssso pleassse don't call mee ssspeaker my name isss Hadesss." I hissed back at the snake. "I am near the ssspider liliesss and my name is Leo." Leo hissed. "Do you like the ssspider liliesss?" I asked. "They are quite beautiful. Do you know who planted thessse?" Leo asked. "I did. They are for my Aunt Lily. Ssshe alwaysss had a flower crown of ssspider liliesss. Why do you asssk?" I asked.

"What happened to your Aunt Lily that causssed you to plant thessse?" Leo asked. "I wasss taken from my birth family by thisss old man and my Aunt Lily wasss taking care of me becaussse my Mom needed a nap my Father wasss commanding a war againssst the angelsss that were trying to kill me. " I said cautiously as I approached Leo. "What isss your full name?" Leo asked. "Hadesss Loki Morningssstar. Why?" I asked. "I know where your family isss and how to reach them," Leo said. "How do I do that? I would love to sssee Mother and Father again!" I asked. "All you must do isss sssacrifice three people and then create the sssummoning circle and say 'Afferte ad me parentes Domini Hades Loki Morningstar' while ssstanding in the middle of the sssummoning circle."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

To Be Continued...