Happily Harem After

The rest of their final year at Hogwarts was spent with Victoire and her men learning to find a balance that worked for them all. Since the epic conclusion of the muggleborn attacks, Teddy was sent back to London by the Auror department but wrote to Victoire every other day and met her for every last Hogsmeade weekend, along with Link, Teddy, and Salvatore in order to get to know them better. Now that they were all bonded through becoming Victoire's soulmates, they felt an ease in each other's company; though work still needed to be done to form real bonds between them.

"It's only fair that you lot take these five months you have left in Hogwarts to catch up, since I've known Victoire her entire life and therefore know her so much better," Teddy bragged shamelessly before sipping his butterbeer.

Sal, Link, and Kit immediately began cursing out Teddy and Victoire rolled her eyes, though a treasonous smile spread across her lips.  

"Now you've done it," she teased Teddy, who smiled wickedly at her. "Why do you insist on provoking them with that 'I've known her longer' bit every time?"

"Because it's true, my love," Teddy said innocently, making his best puppy dog expression that he learned from Kit.

"Hey, no fair, dude. You can't use my own tricks against me," Kit bellowed at Teddy.

"So you're aware of it every time you use those puppy dogs on me?" Victoire questioned Kit, her eyes narrowing in suspicion.

"What? No babe, what face do you mean?" Kit asked, performing said puppy dog face.

***

Victoire told her mother about her transforming into the Veela fire bird form and began asking her what she knew about their Veela ancestry. Through letters home, Victoire learned her own mother had an affinity for water, and it was why her and Victoire's father chose to stay at Shell Cottage. Though rare, her parents were fated Veela soulmates. Victoire tried very hard not to think about the manner in which they discovered that bond between them.

Apparently, turning into the fire bird form of a Veela was something that tended to skip generations. But Victoire's father swore that her mother's face grew beak-like when she got angry. When Victoire went home for Easter, her mother grabbed her and fainted a moment later. 

"Maman! Are you okay?" Victoire asked as her mother came back to consciousness. 

Her mom blinked several times before staring at Victoire incredulously. "QUATRE, VICTOIRE?!"

Victoire grew a shade of red that pantone is still working on color matching. Her mother was able to sense her soulmate bonds, and thankfully, never pressed Victoire for the gory details on how all four bonds came about. 

"I understand zat ze Veela bond creates...urges, and that eet was fate who brought you quatre togezzer," her mother said, and Victoire was grateful she didn't receive any reprimands. In fact, her mother was quite proud of Victoire's strong connection to her Veela heritage and for her being the first Veela in known history to have more than one soulmate.

Back at Hogwarts, Salvatore fell right in with Link and Kit who all became fast friends. Guys night became a weekly occurrence, and after a few weeks, Kit didn't even need to shackle Link and Salvatore to him for them to show up. Victoire and Jade always made time for girls night, where Victoire shared stories of her and her men's sexscapades that made Jade's toes curl. Jade and her hunky Gryffindor himbo were still going strong upon their graduation.

Kit was recruited to the Falmouth Falcons Quidditch team to play professionally upon graduation. Victoire cried when Salvatore wore a 'Stone' jersey to one of Kit's first games - and so did Kit. 

"Fucks sake," Salvatore grumbled, patting Kit on the back awkwardly afterwards as he cried from happiness. 

"You're such a supportive brother-in-law," Kit complimented as he brushed away a tear. Victoire swore that Sal's cheeks pinkened.

Link got a job as a magizoologist, and absolutely adored taking the mick out of Victoire by suggesting he do studies of her large nose in her fire bird form. 

"I'll stick my firey bird nose up your ass if you make one more bird joke," Vic promised.

"That's not much a threat, baby. I think Link would like that," Salvatore teased.

"#KINKYLINKY" Kit shouted from the other room, right on cue.

Victoire worked in an apothecary, making potions and elixirs. Salvatore had been top of the class in Potions and helped her cram for her Potioneer license. I studied my ass off for Potions outside of lessons to impress you, you know Salvatore revealed one day post-graduation. 

That makes sense, Victoire agreed, considering that during lessons the only solution you tended to help make was the pleasure solution of my pussy.

Salvatore gave her a devilish grin. Mm. But I mastered making my favorite potion. In fact, I'm due to take my daily dose...

Salvatore ended up working with Teddy in the Auror department. He knew how dark wizards thought after being raised by them, and since he'd taken all the correct classes and achieved the necessary scores, Teddy encouraged him to pursue the career. And he was damn good at it. Teddy took Salvatore under his wing and helped show him the ropes, and the two of them ended up becoming extremely close. 

Since Teddy's grandmother left him her house in her will, he offered it to Victoire and their harem once they graduated. A home - their home.

"I, uh...I know this is a big step, but considering all of us will be working different jobs during the day, I thought it'd be nice if we could all come together to the same place at night, like a family," he said, his eyes shimmering with the wholesomeness of his desire to truly make the harem his family. 

Victoire threw herself into Teddy's arms, giving him a big kiss. "I love that idea. I'm ready for that if you all are." 

"GROUP HUG! NIGHTLY ORGIES!" Kit whooped, jumping into Teddy's arms too - Teddy was one hulking slab of muscle, and caught Kit on instinct. But they all fell down when Link dog-piled on top of them, followed shortly by Sal as they all descended into a happy puddle of love.

They lived together happily in that house for not even a year before they all married Victoire in a joint wedding. Knobbles the house-elf was the ring bearer and Kit's best man. Knobbles was featured heavily in most of the wedding photos, and gave an embarrassingly drunken best man's speech that made Kit cry with emotion - which wasn't that difficult to do, but still. It meant a lot to Kit.

The five of them shared a ridiculously huge bed, yet even when one of them wasn't in it it felt strangely empty; like when Kit was away for distant matches or Sal or Teddy worked a late shift.

Victoire made sure to make all of her men feel special, and lavished them all with her love and attention, as they did her. She'd give them each their special weeks where they had alone time and had sex whatever way they wanted and she took care of their needs as they did hers all the time. It was a happy arrangement that worked for them, and all of her men looked out for one another, too. Their home was always filled with love.

They were a family that found each other, bound by a strange fate none of them could have ever predicted for themselves. But given the choice, they wouldn't have it any other way. The harem lived happily ever after.