moving through slowly

Start from the beginning

He moves things around as Druig says "Why do you look flushed?" I touch my face with the backside of my hands and say "No reason."

"You embarrassed yourself with Makkari."

I push his shoulder too roughly and he falls off the table he was sitting on and Ajak says "No fighting." Sprite says "I personally would have enjoyed watching Daisy choke Druig out again."

I smile and Druig says "That never happened."

Sersi says "I think it did happen."

He glares at me and I say "I need a drink. Badly."

Sprite says "Your face is red. What'd you do Daisy?"

Ajak says "You two, leave her alone. Go join the party guys. You too Phastos." I look to Sprite and say "Have stories ready?" She nods and says "Of course."

Druig kicks the back of my legs as I walk and I spin around kicking his knee and him wincing. Entering the party we see the townspeople celebrating. Kingo and Gilgamesh having a drink near the bar.

Thena watching the surroundings as she walks through the party. Ikaris watches for Sersi and I stop mid step as I see Makkari.

Druig is pushed into my back as someone behind him pushes us forward and he grumbles "Seriously Dais? You're being so annoying. Just go talk to her."

I push his shoulder and say "Shut up

I push his shoulder and say "Shut up."

"Go speak with her."

"I will... on my own time."

He pushes me forward and Makkari speeds past me with her bag to go steal more artifacts. Druig looks to me and says "You've gotta take some action Dais. It's getting painful to even watch now."

I push his shoulder and say "Mind your own business. Find some woman here to flirt with. Find some chick or something."

He smirks and says "You sure you're fine all on your lonesome?" I nod and say "Yeah, I'll be fine. I'll just rob these men of their money with a game of poker. I'll teach them and take their money."

"Don't create a commotion."

I smile and say "mmhm."

I go join the men and Thena sits down beside me. I smile to her and she says "Poker?" I nod and say "Wanna join?" She nods and says "Deal me in."

We continue through the game as Thena and I basically rob these men of their money. The men get angry really quickly and Thena says "Ah, I am out. Take my winnings and walk."

She stands up and rests her hands on the top of my head and says "Be good." She pats my shoulder and walks away from me. Druig sits beside me and nudges me "How's the stealing going?"

I smile to him and say "Very well." I rub the money in front of his face and pat the top of his head tauntingly

We finish the game and Makkari speeds up to us, dumping artifacts onto the table. Druig says "The beautiful Makkari. You're late."