A Little Maintenance Goes A Long Way

Start from the beginning

You took off your suit jacket and tossed it on a chair and loosened you tie as Shotzi looked at you with a confused look. 

Shotzi: What...Are...You...Doing? 

Y/N: I am pretty mechanically inclined and i figured that 2 heads are better than one. 

 Shotzi: I appreciate that but why are you stripping? 

Y/N: It's easier to get grease and grime off my skin than it is to get out of a suit jacket and white shirt. 

You pulled off your shirt and tie before putting them with your jacket and Shotzi was surprised by  your well toned chest and she watched as you laid down and began looking under the tank but she quickly began working on the top. 

The two of you were working in tandem and quickly looking over the entire tank to try to find the problem and that was when you found that the cables to the battery had been broken. 

Y/N: I found your problem....

You pointed the broken cables and she sighed heavily as she went to her tool box to pull out the spare cables. As she was looking through the bottom drawer your eyes were locked on her plump ass and you softly bit your lip thinking about all the nights you thought about fucking Shotzi. 

After quickly solving the problem, Shotzi tested the tank and it started without anymore issues before she excitedly hugged you for the help. 

Shotzi: Thank you so much for the help. 

Y/N: No problem Shotzi, I am just glad we were able to figure it out. 

Shotzi gave you another tight hug but this time both of you noticed that you were more than excited to have found your way back here as both of you slowly looked down. 

Shotzi: *Smiles* Seems like someone's cannon is locked and loaded.

Before you could respond Shotzi grabbed your face and pulled you into a very passionate kiss to signal what was about to come. You smiled at the Green haired goddess and picked her up to set her on the workbench behind her. 

Your hands were running up from her legs all the way to her chest where you rip her shirt open in a quick and dominating fashion. Her tits now in full view to you as Shotzi wasn't waring a bra and you quickly lean in to suck on her nipples. 

 Shotzi ran her hands through your hair as soft moans escape her lips from you taking your time on each nipple before switching to the other. After a few moments you begin peppering kisses all over Shotzi's body as you make your way down to her waist line.

Shotzi lifted herself up so that you could pull her shorts off which you happily obligated before slowly kissing your way up her leg to her thigh. Her legs were tensing up from the pleasure as Shotzi was soaking wet and wanted you to eat her out  but you had a different plan first. 

You used your hands and calculated kisses on her thighs to tease her further as you look up at Shotzi with a evil grin as you can tell in her eyes that she can barely handle on anymore. 

Shotzi: *Moaning* You....are....such a.....Tease!!!

You finally reach her pussy and the aroma is invigorating as you slowly lick to outer lips that causes a shock of pleasure rush through her body and you begin to happily eat her pussy. Two of your fingers slid inside her and you can feel that she is tight. 

It takes you no time to feel her pussy tighten around your fingers and she leans back on her hands as your body spasms from the orgasm. 

Shotzi: Oh.....Fuck!! I'm  cumming!