Night with Officer Bunny

It's was about 9:00 at night, when you arrived at the Mega Pizzaplex with Vanessa. "Alright Vanessa you used to work here." "Please don't remind me Y/N." You both get out of the car and start walking. "Apologies Vanessa." Vanessa used to work at the Mega Pizzaplex little while ago. She doesn't like to talk about it or go around there very much. You don't really know why but you didn't question it either. But she still knows the owner so she does get special treatment when she does come around. She giggles at the apology. "It's ok Y/N." "It was a long time ago." "Gotta face your pass some how." You look at her with a confused look. "You act like you did some bad, underworld shit here." "You be surprised what monster I once was." "But enough talk about that." She opens the door for you. "Let's have some fun." You walk in look a around. "Wow this place is kinda cool!" "Not bad for a kids place right?" You just shrug your shoulders. Before you both can take another step. Vanessa! Vanessa! "Hm?" "Oh Gregory! A young boy jumps into her arms. "Ooohh Gregory!" She puts him down. "Look how much you've grown." Heavy foot steps come from the same direction as the Gregory did. "Wait up Gregory." "Oh Vann... I mean Vanessa." "My Apologies." "It's ok Freddy." "And who is this Superstar, you are with?" Freddy looks at you. "Hi Freddy I'm Y/N." "A pleasure to meet you Superstar." "Gregory shakes his head. "Some things never change." Vanessa smiles." "I guess not." Freddy looks down at Gregory. "Gregory the show is about to start." We should get going, so our seats aren't in the very back." "Ya you right Freddy." "Would you guys like to join us?" "I don't know might be to kiddish for my friend here." Freddy looks back at you. "Oh it's not just for kids." "We party like real animal for the whole family." You smile. "Sounds like a blast, why not?" "Alright let's go and if anyone get hungry I got birthday cake hidden in my chest." "Just so we don't have to pay high prices." You three start laughing. "Very classy Freddy." "Why thank you Y/N." "Now let's get to it." You all start walking towards the front row for the show. As you start walking you get the feeling your being watched but when you turn around all you see is a robot that looks like a wolf with its back turned towards yours talking to some other guests. She's wearing red short's and a red crop top. You just shrug your shoulders then turned around to keep walking. Vanessa noticed you stopped for a couple seconds. "You alright Y/N?" "Huh?" "Ya just had one of those weird feelings." She looked kinda concern. "Let me guess, being watched?" "Actually ya." "How did y..." "Just do me a favor and let me know if you get that feeling again." You look confused. "May I ask why?" Gregory cuts in. "Just trust her." "We know and thing or two." You look down at Gregory then back at Vanessa. "Are you two hiding something?" "It's best if you don't know." Not right now at least." Bu... "Come on you three!" Freddy cuts in. "The show is about to start." They start running towards the show. "But wait!" They keep going. "Oh well." You start running as well then You look back one more time. The wolf bot is gone.