✨2✨0✨2✨2✨

Date: Sunday, 2nd of January 2022

Y'all should be excited it's 2022.

But I'm  d e p r e s s e d.

Ahem, anyways, I don't know if I'll do the followers shout outs anymore, mostly because they took so much time, and I don't want to cramp my hands typing them down...

So I'm so so sorry, for that but I hope you know I acknowledge your presence, comments, votes, and I appreciate it so, so much because it means you guys care and I'm so happy you do!

I also feel like if I write them down, some people might unfollow me and that would be embarrassing because I'd have to go back and change it. Plus, over the past weeks, every time someone new follows me, I have to go back to my followers page and write their names down. It's exhausting.

However...

Some good news for my Kenma kinnies out there, who are currently reading my Kenma x reader book, I am writing chapter four in my drafts! I have planned the whole plot out and I can't wait till you guys read it!

I really hope you guys do enjoy the content that I'm making/posting and if you don't, what are the things you would me to try and change/fix on this community? I'm trying my best to make everyone content and happy with what they are getting from me and my account so I need to know what you guys want! I have some great ideas recently, and I really want to make stories out of them, it's just that I already have to many ongoing books and I would like them to finish before I move on.

I feel like whatever feedback you guys give me are always constructive and positive!! Thank you so much. I hope you guys all look forwards to 2022, a new year, a new beginning! 

Look at how fast this year has gone by!

We had COVID, losses, hard issues but we overcame it! It is now 2022 and we made it! 

In order to have a positive path in your journey during 2022, let's make some goals, change what needs to be changed, and create a path.

The path we choose is a path made by us. We shape it how we want it, and work hard for it. I know that this seems cheesy, but honestly, that's what happens.

Ahhh man, the old days where my mind was innocent, I was a midget and normal. Now guess what? I'm here, with my fans (idk), my friends, family and we have came this far! I am so proud of me, so proud of us.

Thank you!

~2021 has ended~

P.S. Happy birthday to my wonderful mother! I hope you have a great day, and you enjoyed the pancakes I had to wake up at 6:30am for to make! I never wake up that early! Probably around 11:00am or 12:00pm is good-

Bye, everyone! Stay safe, be positive!! <3

-Katie 💙