Chapter One

A/N - Hey guys and welcome to Chapter One. Hannah's outfit ^^^^^

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

Today is my first day on the set of the Maze Runner and I am so excited. I have missed Wes so much, despite him being my Uncle we act more like brother and sister as I have none. He doesn't live in the UK either; he lives in America so that makes it even harder for us to see each other. I am looking forward to being on an actual movie set again, it's been a while and I've kind of stayed away from acting since I lost contact with Thomas. It hurts to remember, I just want to see him again.

I am staying in the same hotel as the Maze Runner cast, the same floor as far as I know which might be good if we all end up getting along because the cast and I are similar in age. Wes texted me the location of the set last night and I don't think that it will be too hard to find. I get out of the really soft bed and have a shower before changing into denim shorts, a burgundy lace crop top, black Nike hi-tops and one of Thomas' leather jackets that he gave me before I left home. I grab my phone before getting a cab to the set.

Once I'm on set I get let on quite easily considering the security knew I was coming anyway. The set at the moment is just a big grassy area with tents for the crew and huts that I think the actors use when filming. I see a girl with long brown hair standing near the food tent; I need to know where Wes is "Excuse me?" I ask walking over to her and she turns to face me "Yes?" she asks with an American accent, man everyone I have spoken to so far is American, is there anyone English on this set "Can you tell me where Wes is please?" I ask and she nods "The director?" she asks as we start to walk "Yeah. I'm here to see him actually" I say and we reach where all the cameras are "He's just there" she says pointing to where Wes is looking into the camera "Thank you" I say and she smiles at me.

I walk over to the camera and pop up behind Wes "Hi there" I say and he jumps. He turns around and he gets a massive smile on his face when he sees me "I have missed you so much" he says pulling me into a hug "I've missed you too" I say wrapping my arms around his neck "Uh Wes. We need to finish filming unless you want to call a break" a random girl says, Wes releases from the hug but keeps his arm around my waist "Yeah" he says looking around "EVERYONE. WE'RE CALLING A 15 MINUTE BREAK" he shouts and everyone starts to move while Wes focuses on me.

I sit down in his director chair whilst he stands in front of me "Can I just stay in this chair?" I ask and he chuckles placing his hands on my thighs "If you really want to" he says smiling "It's been so long. Look how you've grown" he says and I smile "It's weird. You used to call me everyday but now I actually have to fly out here just to see you" I say and a look of guilt washes across his face "I know Han, I'm sorry" he says and I nod "Well I'm here now" I say and he smiles at me "I'm glad you are" he says pulling me into another hug.

----- Thomas' P.O.V -----

Wes has just called a break so I might as well talk to Dylan, Kaya, Will and Ki. We're all close and always have such a laugh. "Hey, have you seen the girl Wes is with?" Kaya asks as we all sit down on the grass "No? He has a girl with him?" Will asks and Kaya nods "Yeah. She looks way younger than him though. I would say at least 6 years, maybe 7" she says and I look to her "So she's our age?" I ask and she nods "It would seem so yeah" she says and we all nod "She has a British accent too. Like you Thomas" she says.

I look over to where Wes is and see a girl fitting Kaya's description sitting in Wes' director chair "Is that her?" I ask pointing over and Kaya nods again "Yeah. That's her" she says and the girl turns around. No, no, you have got to be kidding, that girl looks exactly like Hannah, I have been thinking about her too much lately, I must be hallucinating.

"Thomas. What's wrong? You look like you've seen a ghost" Dylan asks and the girl makes eye contact with me, she also freezes clearly recognising me. I stand up as does she, she starts to run towards me and I catch her, spinning her around "Is that you?" I ask looking into her eyes "It's me Tommy" she says and I pull her into another hug "Why are you here?" I ask and she rolls her eyes "Do you not remember? Wes is my mum's sister" she says and I remember her telling me that "I remember. You two aren't that far apart in age though" I say and she nods.

I look down at what Hannah is wearing, I swear she's wearing my leather jacket "Hanni, is that mine?" I ask and she nods "Yeah. I always wear it" she says pulling the collar up and pouting making me laugh "Okay. Stop trying to be badass love" I say putting the collar back down and she smiles at me "Thomas? Care to introduce us?" Ki asks standing up along with the others "You're the girl that helped me earlier" Hannah says pointing to Kaya who nods "I am. I didn't know you were dating our director though" she says and Hannah looks to me like she's going to vomit "Oh god" she says burying her head in my chest "I'm not dating him" Hannah says looking at everyone "He's actually my Uncle" she says and I put my arm around her.

"Are you dating Thomas?" Will asks and both Hannah and I freeze. I see Hannah blushing, I know I am, I wish I was dating her "We aren't dating" I say and I see Hannah's face drop, does she? Does she like me back? I hope she does "You two seem to know each other though" Dylan says and we both nod "You know the Hannah I talk about" I say and they all nod "The one from London" Ki says and Will nods "Yeah the one you are in lo-" he goes to say 'in love with' but Ki slaps a hand over his mouth before he finishes and I silently thank Ki for doing that "That would be this little one here" I say and Hannah smiles up at me clearly remembering the nickname.

----- Hannah's P.O.V -----

Ever since Thomas introduced me to Kaya, Will, Dylan and Ki-Hong or Ki a few hours ago we've been getting along really well. I love Kaya, she is awesome and such a laugh. I think that we will be good friends, possibly best friends if we continue to talk. Thomas is currently filming a scene with Dylan and Ki and Will are just messing around. I found out that all the boys are sharing a room, based on that I don’t think that their room is smelling that good right now I wonder if Thomas has gotten any better at keeping his room clean, I doubt it. But Kaya is rooming on her own so I suggested that I room with her because we are going to be close anyway and she agreed so I just need to ask Wes now; I doubt that he will have a problem with it.

I walk over to Wes and tap him on the shoulder "Why didn't you tell me that my best friend was casted in your movie?" I ask and he shrugs "Knowing me I forgot" he says and I roll my eyes "Whatever. Now, can I room with Kaya? She's on her own and so am I" I ask pouting and he smiles "Sure Han, whatever you want. Tell Kaya she can go back to the hotel for now, her scenes start tomorrow" he says and I hug him "Thank you. Love you" I say kissing his cheek "Love you too" he says before turning back to the camera. I walk back over to Kaya who is smiling at me "He said yes and that we can go now" I say and she nods "Yay. We need to talk about things" she says and I nod.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

That was Chapter One, hope you liked it.

Thanks for reading.

Till the next chapter............