I'm sorry; does it look like I care?

Song will be the Cascada version of "What Hurts the most" and dedication goes out to KendizzzzlesGirl111 cause I've been meaning to do that for a while now :3

And this chapter is like... five pages on my typing program thingie, so I hope it's long on here, too(:

===*====

~~James’ View~~

“Selena, I swear I can…” I stopped talking when I saw her blink back tears in her eyes and slowly shake her head, then turn around and take off running. Well, now I feel bad…

I really could explain the whole situation, if she would let me. But by the looks of it, she won’t let me explain things at all. I sighed, looking back at this random girl who kissed me first, and I just…she’s a good kisser, okay!? And with me being well, me, I was being stupid and didn’t think things through.

And now I know that I am going to regret that choice majorly, and everything that is happening now is what Griffin and Gustavo saw coming way back when I was first paralyzed by Selena.

~*~Selena’s View~*~

I stayed in my room the day after that night. And the day after that, and the day after that.

Technically, ever since James about shattered my heart, I haven’t left this apartment and I have ignored every text message I receive from him.

I get it if something had to come back at me, but isn’t being pregnant enough? I really think being pregnant with James’ son or daughter is a fair enough payment, especially since he is probably just going to leave me in the end, anyway.

But then again, why should I wait for him to leave me? Because, really, I should be the one to dump him since he broke my heart, not me breaking his. A heartbreak and finding out I am pregnant all in the same day…Can somebody say bad day?

Hearing a knock on the door, I sighed in a small groan and got up from the couch and just opening the door, not caring to see who was on the other side by looking through the peep hole. But when I opened it, I wish I had checked through the little hole and then acted like I wasn’t home at all.

Because on the other side, there was James.

“What do you want?” I said to him coldly, crossing my arms and looking at him with a glare. You know, he really has some nerves to be coming up here for whatever reason it is he has. Because he of all people should know how pissed I am at him.

“Will you please just let me explain what happened that day?” James asked in a near plead, and I rolled my eyes, just stepping back into the apartment and slamming the door shut. As I began to walk away, I stopped and shouted out to him,

“I never want to see you again!”

~~James’ View~~

It’s bad enough that she slammed the door instead of just saying no and simply closing it. But once she yelled out that she never wanted to see me again, that hurt even more.

But what was the worst part of it all?

The moment she shouted that, I heard cameras clicking and lights flashing. Along with that, I was hearing Paparazzi shout out multiple questions about what was going on, and if it was true that I cheated on her.

Okay… life hates me. I’m already screwed as it is, so why not screw things up even more? I just looked at them all and said, “It’s none of your business what the hell is going on in my personal life.” And with that said, I turned around and walked off.