𝕓𝕦𝕣𝕟 𝕚𝕥

i saw a video that inspired me... i don't know, i just needed to write about her – and not a character she played. please vote and comment, it encourages me to update more frequently. sorry for the mistakes.

 sorry for the mistakes

WHITNEY

STARING AT KEVIN WITH ADMIRATION AND ADORATION WASN'T DIFFICULT FOR ME. From day one, he had heartened me – even though I was not convinced at all about my acting abilities and my strengths – and I had believed him. There was something about this man I couldn't describe – an appeal, a sense of belonging and home – he was a typical guy with whom I had a lot more in common that everyone would ever be aware of.

His hand captured the purple, silk scarf around my neck, peeling it off slowly enough for me to be aware of every caress on my neck. I knew that my eyes were glittering with lust – fictional lust, of course – as he held the scarf above the sword that fabricated a distance between us.

"Watch this." he murmurs with this deep voice of his, surprisingly making a healthy shiver run down my spine.

I raised my head, the silk material swirling in the air until the cold, trenchant sword shattered it perfectly. My eyes connected with his intense gaze and my body covers with goosebumps when I felt his hand wrapped around mine, heat escalating in my stomach. His breath – warm and minty – licked my face until his lips pressed against mine for a fierce kiss, full of passion and attraction – surprisingly, it didn't seem fake to me.

I brought my hand to his chest – the one that wasn't around the handle of the sword – and kissed him harder, rising my hand to the nape of his neck instead, feeling his tongue at the seam of my lips. Although I had proclaimed that there wouldn't be kisses with tongue, I parted my lips to let him in. His fingers gripped at my hip tightly – I think I moaned very silently during this moment, something I had never felt before enveloping my core.

However, all the people around us awoke at Mick's voice that – probably – announced the end of the scene – I felt dizzy and my legs were weakened.

"You okay?" Kev inquired, a smile etched upon his face as his tongue ran over his lips. Lord...

Removing my hand from his neck, I returned a weak smile and nodded quickly, turning towards Mick who poured endless compliments to us about our "amazing chemistry" that gave such a "good touch of sensuality in the movie". Kev wraps his arm around my waist – as usual – but it was the first time that I realized the turbulent spectacle in my stomach, like waves pouring some kind of feelings onto my heart.

God, what was wrong with me?

"Hey, Nip." Robyn slips next to me – my ex-lover, whom I had broken up with a long time ago because of the wrongness in this kind of relationship, I didn't want to go to Hell, I didn't want the audience to turn their backs at me if they'd discovered this aspect of my life – and pointed Bobby not far away. "Bobby watches the scene and you know how jealous he gets." she explains.