"You have some nerve touching my beloved. Is this what Zenins teach their subjects? That women be objects of sexual desires and trophies?" Sukuna asked as the man wailed in pain, holding his severed hand as another shaman at the other end of the table raised their hand.

"Respectfully your magesty, but are they not?" You both glared at him in disgust before he was struck by a bolt of lightning. He jolted in pain before collapsing on the floor.

"You speak as if you haven't seen my wife severed the fool's tongue. You foolish men haven't realize that my wife is more than a pretty trophy to be displayed on a wall. She's a prized weapon I hail to battle." Sukuna spoke with such power, it turned you on as his hand held you cheek and hip while you sat on his lap.

"You're all dismissed, you are to leave this palace immediately. I don't want to see your foolish faces." Sukuna grumbled as all the shamans scrambled to their feet and ran out the room, leaving one female shaman inside.

"Apologies for their rudeness, your magesties. The High Master Zenin is not aware of their behavior."

"Who might you be?" Sukuna asked as you smiled.

"Ahh, you must be Mistress Maiki Zenin. I've heard of you from the others! You're a very strong sorcerer. Shame you haven't been promoted." The mistress blushed and smiled.

"Thank you very much, your magesty. Shall we chatter maybe another time? I believe you have some other business to be off too?" She said as she stands up and walks back to the door and leaves.

"Mistress Maiki Zenin? So she's not of the bloodline."

"Second wife, since the first one died of child birth. Though, the rest of the household reject to call her the respective title since she uses her role as a way to improve her exorcism skills. Typical high class clan logistics. Though, the High Master Zenin doesn't mind at all." You said as he smiled and kisses your lips.

"Well, at least I can call you whatever I want, princess," Sukuna said as he unravels the ribbons and wraps on your waist, revealing your naked body.

You moaned at the sudden contat of cold air to your body before tugging on his hair. He groaned, tugging on his garments before revealing his toned chest. Your hands slide on the muscle before his mouth makes contact on your chest, making you shiver in delight.

"You sounded so powerful awhile ago, I was so--Ahhhh~...." You moaned, recalling his tone before he pushes the table aside and lays you on the bare tatami mat, where blood and booze stained.

"Aroused? Or was it because that man held you?" He teased as you smacked his shoulder in shock.

"That man's hand was so sweaty it's disgusting! As if he hadn't washed them beforehand or prior. Disgusting!" You shrieked before he slides his hands on your legs, making you moan.

"But you liked it when I held you, didn't you?"

"Of course, I like it when my master touches me." You smirked before he slips his finger into you all too suddenly. You gasped at the sudden motion before moaning out his name again and again.

"Master~... Ahhh... Touch me more, please." You begged as his finger reaches deep into you before adding another. You svreamed in pleasure before his other arms pretruded from the sides and held you down. The tongue on your stomach thene licked your stomach clean before he removed his finger and shoved his tongue into your core.

"Ahhh!! Sukuna!! Gods, you're driving me crazy..."

"I thought you were already crazy. Cutting off that man's tongue was quite the punishment from a woman, thought you'd slap him. But either way, it turned me on." He chckled as his hands traveled all over your body.

Suddenly, a brilliant idea popped into your head, it was risky, but you wondered if it would work. Sukuna was a sadomasochist, he loved hurting and being hurt. And with electricity running in your veins, you touched his chest, sending a bolt of it into him.

He moans in pleasure before laughing hysterically.

"That was fucking good.... Do it again, maybe I'll reward you again." He says as his tongue swirls around your cunt making you jolt in pleasure. You slammed your lips into his before holding the sides of his neck and sending jolts there making him groan your name.

"Fuck, you're such a slut for me, aren't ya? Good girl, now you better scream." He growls, removing his tongue from your core before positioning his cocks on your entrance.

"Oh and, no hands on me. You'll have to jolt me with you--AAGH!" He moaned at the sudden jolt, as you giggled at him. He grins before slamming into you. You moaned loudly, jolting him every now and then as he slams into your core harshly, hitting the best spot every single time. You were inching very very close, as he was twitching madly into you. Before you could speak he tugs on your hair before smiling.

"You'll have to beg, princess. Beg for my pleasure, beg for your release." He chuckles as you nodded and moaned.

"Master.....Ahhh~.. Master, please let me cum."

"Hmm.. let me consider it. Say it again,"

"Master please...."

"Please what?" You whined as he laughs at your misery while you tried to cover your face, but he removed them and pins them above your head,

"Say it love. You know I won't continue if you won't say it." Sukuna said as you teared up and nodded.

"Please master.... Please, make me cum. I'll take it up, I'll take your cum and have your children. I'm begging you master, I'll do anything!!" You cried as he moans into you before grinning.

"If you say so..." He grins before slamming into you, over and over and over again, your mind being numb to the pain and pleasure as your vision went blank and you core leaking with your mixed juices. The aftermath of that was just continuous releases from both of you, either from overstimulation or just sudden jolts of pleasure that lead to another release.

In the end, you were both drained. It was inevitable, since you had gone for multiple rounds.

You snuggled into his arms as he wraps you with your messy kimono while Uraume walked in with the new kimono in her hands.

"It seems you've had fun."

"Indeed, we had fun. Isn't that right princess?" He asks, looking at you with a smile in his face.