𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

Start from the beginning

"Hi-yah!" they yelled on sync, Mitch kicking Nathan down to the ground as they all stoped what they were doing to look at him.

"Shit, dude. I'm sorry." the boy apologized, Nate frozen on the ground with a minor groan.

"Ready. Fight!" Johnny yelled after he encouraged Mitch and Bert to fight. Fleur picked two small flowers from the ground beneath her, she nudged Demetri, handing him them. He gave her a gushing look, placing it on his head, despite it falling soon after.

"Hey, hey! You're just swinging at each other!" Daniel got between the two with a minor shove. Sam and Fleur shared a look. He looked back at Johnny. "Don't you teach any defense?"

"Best defense is more offense." Mitch dusted his shirt off as he nodded.

Bert kicked him harshly in the side, one to the chest as the boy fell into the rock. Fleurs eyes widened, looking at Eli, who was leaned against the rock that nearly killed Mitch. Demetri watched their interaction, despite it being so small.

"Why do you have a rock in your dojo?" Johnny looked at Daniel in disbelief as Mitch got to his feet.

"Fleur likes to do the Lion King on that rock." Demetri answered.

Fleur went red, knocking him in the arm. "Oh my god, you said you wouldn't tell anyone that."

"Fight!" Daniel announced when it was his turn to have Fleur and Demetri demonstrate the Miyagi Do training.

Fleur cracked a minor grin in his direction as they continued to circle each other, keeping their eyes on each other as Daniel urged them to continue.

"What the hell is this?" Johnny yelled out, look at the pair in disappointment. "Do something! You just knocked him in the mouth."

"Accidentally." Fleur pointed out.

"Yeah, that's not how this works." Demetri looked over with an eye roll, motioning between himself and Fleur. "One of us has to be provoked."

Johnny nodded, walking to stand behind Fleur. He grabbed her wrist, holding it to the water bottle, throwing it at Demetri. Fleur gapped in disbelief. "Provoked yet?"

"That was not me, all him." Fleur pointed out, motioning toward the blonde.

"There, now fight!" Johnny encouraged them. Fleur looked at Daniel. "Don't look at him. You aren't Miyagi Do."

"I'm not?" she blinked.

"Yes, she is." Daniel waved him off.

"She left your asses." Johnny pointed out. "That final fight? Yeah, she wasn't on anyones team then. She can make her own decisions now."

Fleur blinked, looking at Demetri as he gave a odd look. She looked at Johnny and Daniel, them both giving her a knowing look. "Can I be both?"

"No!" they yelled on sync.

"Wax on, Wax off." Daniel encouraged as his students. Fleur did join Miyagi Do for this one, knowing this perfectly. "It doesn't matter how many times you've done it. You always need to practice your fundamentals."

"That's right, clean it good." Johnny yelled at his students. "Want it to look brand-spanking-new.Get all the cans out of there. You find any loose change, it belongs to me."

Demetri look past his car to see Fleur, raising an eyebrow as she waved Eli over. He approached her with a shy look, watching as she began to show him Wax on, letting him try it out as they smiled. Demetri sighed, hitting his head on the side of the car.