𝐗𝐕. 𝐃𝐨𝐰𝐧𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐥

Ξεκινήστε από την αρχή

Her eyes narrowed at the visitor and she pulled the door open aggressively. "What the fuck are you doing here?"

Gia frowned and bit her lip before holding the container out in front of her. "I came to apologize. For everything. I was a bitch to you. I never should have done and said the things I did especially when I pretty much knew nothing about you or what you were going through. And probably still are going through." Gia was breathing hard and Mara realized the girl was panicking and trying to figure out what to say next.

"I promise I'm going to try and be a better person Mara. Not just to you but everyone. I brought this pie because I heard you really liked apples and I wanted to get you something you would really like. But I probably should have asked first. If you don't like it I still have the receipt so I can take it back and maybe give you money or something so you can get something you really like. I think I get my paycheck today so you can have that. Or maybe you don't want money. I can..."

"Gia."

The girl stopped her rambling and looked down sheepishly. "Sorry. I'm just really sorry. So sorry."

Mara looked at the girl in annoyance and grabbed the pie from her hands. "Thank you for the pie but there's still a lot you can do before I consider forgiving you. Sorry for the beating I gave you. I probably could've knocked you out at the beginning and not have hurt you that much." Mara walked back into her house to put the pie down and Gia awkwardly stood there, resisting the urge not to peak in.

"Um, it's ok. The limp is almost gone and I think my vision is mostly clear again. My sense of smell still hasn't come back but who really needs that, right?" Gia chuckled to herself and looked down again as Mara came back to the door with a bag in her hand and started heading to her car.

"You might want to get that checked out, Gia."

"Oh yeah, totally. So are we good?"

Mara turned around and glared at her. "Did you not hear what I said. No, we're not good. One apology and rambling aren't going to make me forgive you right away. You literally gave me a concussion and put me in the hospital for days. I just returned the favor at the Larussos. It's not my fault you apparently decided not to seek medical help. Go back to Miyagi-Do Gia." Mara got in the girl's face. "They might take a single apology but Cobra Kai listens to actions, not words. If you actually want me to believe you're sorry, show me don't tell me. I've made that mistake in the past and I won't make it again."

With that Mara got into her car and drove away, leaving a speechless and slightly angry Gia in the driveway.

He felt like he was dying. Ryan had never felt so much pain as what he was feeling right now. As he watched Miguel from afar Ryan's heart seemed to break more and more as he thought back to what had happened between them earlier that day.

"I'm sorry, Ryan. But we need to take a break."

Ryan held Miguel's cheeks with tears in his eyes. "Please don't do this. I love you. And I know you love me."

Miguel rolled his eyes and started to open the car door. "It's two hours Ryan, you'll be fine. I can't be late for our first joined practice."

"But we weren't done making out. And the pool hasn't opened yet. What am I going to do without you?"

"How about this. You wait here until I'm done and then we can drive to your house and go swimming there."

Ryan checked his watch and slowly nodded. "Ok, Mara should be at Cobra Kai by then so we'll have the house to ourselves."

Miguel frowned. "Why are you avoiding her? I thought the plan was to try and bring her back from the dark side. You can't do that if you never see her."

"Look I tried, babe. The last time I tried to talk to her she threw a shoe at my head. And trust me I can still feel it. Man, she's strong." Ryan rubbed the side of his head remembering that fateful day.

That was one hour and forty-five minutes ago and Ryan didn't think he could wait any longer for Miguel to be done. He missed him and there were only 15 minutes left of class.

Suddenly the door to the backseat opened and Ryan screamed turning around only to see Max sitting in his car with a smirk. "Hey, I was down the street and saw your car sitting here. We haven't hung out in a while. Where you been?"

Ryan, still breathing heavily, stared at Max in disbelief. "Maybe that's because you gave my sister vodka and could've triggered a relapse."

Max snorted. "You can't relapse if you never quit, Ryan."

Ryan furrowed his eyebrows. "What do you mean? She told me she stopped drinking."

"If you call taking a sip of alcohol a day "not drinking" then you and I have two very different definitions of sober. It's only a matter of time before she falls off the wire again. What's the harm in having a little fun?"

Ryan glared at Max. "Get out of my car."

Max put his hands up and opened the door. "Don't say I didn't warn you. Mara can only get worse the longer you guys wait to help her. Better get there before someone else pushes her over the edge.

It's only downhill from here."

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

This season is going to be way longer than the rest due to me adding a lot of the character development scenes that were missing from season 4.

I'm not sure when I'll update but I promise I'll try to do maybe 2 chapters a week. If you liked this chapter done forget to vote and leave a comment. Commenting motivates me to write more.

Also to make some people feel better. No, Mara and Moon will not he getting back together. This season will lack the normal love triangle drama and will be mostly character driven.