𝓒𝓱𝓪𝓹𝓽𝓮𝓻 𝓞𝓷𝓮

Start from the beginning

"You could have said something!" The three men shouted at him.

" Are you messing with us punk!!" The bigger male of the bunch shouted.

This got the attention of the wolf she got up and ran next to Meliodas and started growling at the three men, her ears standing up straight and her tail on edge. The three men backed away slightly in fear as the mammal started to show her canines.

"Hang on guys, he has a sword and his wolf doesn't look too happy either." One of the men said shivering as the wolf glared at him with a snarl.

"Well you guys, we have a problem on our hands. So let's fix it." Meliodas said with a serious expression as he snapped his fingers, making the wolf stop growling and move to the side while looking up at Meliodas. Meliodas moved to the side as well, while petting the wolf's head who purred in content with the soothing motion.

"Sheesh, you call this a mess." a plump-looking pink pig came out of the back, striding with confidence and not caring about the looks he received. "What do you need me for?"

"I-it's a t-talking p-pig?!" the men exclaim

"Yeah, that's right I'm a talking pig. Man, what a bunch of hillbillies." The pig groaned as it made its way over to the mess, thinking to himself that the men were a bunch of wimps.

" Alright, Hawk, we need this floor cleaned up," Meliodas told the talking pig, who merely rolled his eyes at the blonde.

"What a pain in the ham," Hawk murmured under his breath as he started eating the pie that had fallen on the floor. Then before they knew it the mess on the floor was gone and now sparkling clean, if it wasn't for the saliva. "Make sure there are better scraps next time," Hawk said with sass as he walked off.

"Hey if you guys are interested I could make you some whole-hog roast," Meliodas told the men. The wolf growled at Meliodas and lightly bit his leg, making him wince slightly, and made her way next to Hawk.

She sat next to Hawk and started rubbing her head against his while she purred. "Awww, at least you appreciate me, Lily." Hawk cooed as he recuperated the gesture. Lily gently licked Hawk's face before jumping back onto the counter, curling up with her tail covering her side as she lay down.

Everyone in the bar was laughing and chuckling until someone burst through the door. Lily's ears perked up and she lifted her head to see what was going on, sniffing the air as she did.

"I-I saw it!!" The man yelled. Everyone in the pub threw their attention to the man as he made his way to a table with other people. "I'm telling you I saw it with my own two eyes!! The wandering Rusted knight!!!"

"Everyone keeps bringing it up."

"Come on, you guys do know that they are just stories to scare children. If you don't, then one of the eight deadly sins will come after you in blood-red armor and ooo~" The whole pub burst into laughter and the wolf on the counter perked her head up in curiosity along with Meliodas.

"The Eight Deadly Sins?"

"Huh, you mean a young tavern owner like you doesn't know about the eight deadly sins?" One of the customers said as he pointed to the board. Meliodas and the wolf turned their heads to the board. " Their wanted posters are everywhere you have them right there on your board."

"What was it, 10 years ago? Dozens of holy knights were slaughtered so fast that they didn't defend themselves. They say that the Eight Deadly Sins were the ones who did it and that they killed the Grand Master of the holy knights. Word said that it was too gruesome to look at..." Meliodas mumbled as he cleaned a glass. The bar then started to gossip about the mysterious criminals.