t w o

Me, Draco and Mattheo got off the train with all of our baggage and set off to our 4th year journey.

Draco trailed off with his other slytherin friends. I hugged him goodbye and he left.

Mattheo basically got anything he wanted because he was a riddle and everybody was scared of him. Even though he was in the foster system, he still had a reputation with his last name. So me and him got our own dorm together. A lot of people thought we got a dorm together because we were doing each other.

Mattheo insisted that he would carry mine and his bag. They were both equally heavy but he didn't care.

"Mattheo, they're both heavy, let me carry mine" I tried to grab my bag from his hand.

"Y/n, I love you so much. But no." He smiled and walked faster in front of me.

I ran to our dorm, just to be there before him. 10 minutes later he walked and set the bags down, out of breath.

"Why did you run?" He said flopping down on top if me.

"Because you wouldn't let me carry my bag."

"You're annoying."

"You know you love me" I smirk.

"Oh y/n"

"Am I wrong?"

"No" he gets up and starts unpacking.

I start unpacking my things also and by the time I'm done, it's time for bed. I sigh and get some shorts and a t-shirt to sleep in.

"Uhm Mattheo, can you turn around or close your eyes so I can get changed?" I ask

"Anything for you y/n" he says covering his eyes with his hands.

"No peeking Mattheo"

He smiles and you slowly undress, watching him making sure he isn't peeking. But you turn around for one second to grab a shirt and Mattheo uncovers his eyes, just enough to see you.

Mattheo Pov

"Uhm Mattheo, can you turn around or close your eyes so I can get changed?" Y/n asked me asked me.

I looked over at her "Anything for you y/n" I say covering my eyes. I hear her ruffling around and I slowly uncovered my eyes to see her. My eyes focused on her perfect body. She began to turn back around and I covered my eyes back up quickly.

Y/n pov

When I'm done getting dressed, I lay in bed on my phone. Mattheo doesn't care if I see him in his boxers or not so he changes in front of me. I didn't mean to look at him while he didn't have a shirt on but I couldn't help myself.

I glance away from my phone and see his toned abs and perfect body.

"I'm going to bed, Mattheo. I love you." I say plugging my phone in and closing my eyes.

He kisses my forehead "I love you more, yellow."

"You know I hate that nickname Mattheo." I say glaring at him.

When me and Mattheo were both 13, we were painting and he dumped paint all over me. Mostly yellow paint. When I tried to wash it off, it stained my face and I was yellow for a week.

"But it's cute, like you." He smirks.

"Me, cute!? I'm beautiful thank you very much."

"Oh oh my bad your beautiful, I'm sure Draco thinks your sexy." He says laying in bed.

"How many times do I have to tell you, he doesn't like me."

"Yeah, you're right he doesn't like you. He loves you. You two would have the ugliest babies just so you know."

"Eww Mattheo. That's gross, I would never."

"Never say never." He winks.

I roll my eyes and fall asleep.

The next morning I wake up to Mattheo in nothing but boxers. Since he doesn't care, I don't so I get up and get dressed.

"Hey, hey, lady. I'm naked, can't you see?" He questions

"I try not to" I smile

He rolls his eyes and walks off. I finished getting ready. I was wearing a short skirt and and a y/h/c sweater.

"Whoaaa y/n, you can't wear that!" Mattheo says.

"What do you mean?" I ask

"Your ass is on the verge of hanging out, I can- I can see your ass."

"Why would you be looking anyways Mattheo?" I cross my arms, being funny.

"That's- that's not the point. You just can't wear that."

"I'll wear what I want to Mattheo, you can do anything about it."

"Oh we'll see about that Miss Y/l/n"

And we're off to our first class of 4th year.

766 words