"For me?" Kennedy asks, cheeks burning slightly.

"Yeah," Natasha says, "What are you going to name her?"

Kennedy laughs as she takes the stuffed dog from her, "I think I'll call her...Natasha."

Natasha frowns, "You named the dog after me?"

"Yep," Kennedy says holding the stuffed dog up beside Natasha's face, "There's a resemblance."

"No there isn't," Natasha argues.

"Slightly," Kennedy teases. She points to another tent, this one was the balloon and dart game, "Want to test your luck some more?"

"It's not about luck, it's all skill and I have tons of skill," Natasha says as she walks over to the tent and hands the worker a ticket. She turns to Kennedy and smirks, "Watch and learn."

Kennedy does watch as five darts are laid out before Natasha. She picks up one dart and throws it at the board, popping one balloon.

"Impressive," Kennedy says.

"Not really," Natasha tells her as she shifts over, standing so that she's to the far right of the tent. She grabs a dart and without aiming, throws it at the balloons, but rather than taking out a single balloon, she takes out three.

"What do I win if I take out a whole row?" Natasha asks.

"Um, a big prize?" the teen says, "No one's taken out a row with five darts."

"Okay," Natasha answers as she grabs a dart and tosses it up in the air before chucking it at the board, taking out five more balloons. There were two darts left and seven balloons in the row.

She takes the dart and throws it at the board taking out the seven balloons at once. She smiles happily and takes the last dart, throwing it at a single balloon on the next row. She looks at the teen who hands her a giant bear which she takes happily.

"Are you like a professional at darts?" Kennedy asks as they walk away from the tent, "That was amazing!"

"You think so?" Natasha asks her, a soft expression on her face and Kennedy nods her head.

"Yeah, I've never seen anything like that. Most people are lucky if they pop three balloons."

"Well, I like to go big or go home," Natasha tells her.

They stop at the food stand and get a funnel cake, which they share as they sit down at a picnic table. Kennedy laughs as Natasha sits the giant bear beside her as though he were a human.

Natasha looks around, "So is this what a small-town date is like?"

"Huh?" Kennedy asks, completely caught off guard by the question.

Natasha chuckles, "We're surrounded by couples."

Kennedy looks around and sees that they were surrounded by a lot of couples around Reagan's age. They were sharing funnel cakes and had stuffed animals and now Kennedy felt like she and Natasha were also on a date.

"Oh yeah, the kids love this," Kennedy says before realizing that made her sound like she was like fifty.

"Did you and Fitz ever come to this when you guys were their age?"

"Yes," Kennedy answers, "But he never won me anything and we never shared a funnel cake. We'd go because his dad was campaigning for the district seat, and he wanted his picket fence family there and so Fitz would drag me along."

"I'm not really a fan of Fitz," Natasha tells her honestly and Kennedy smiles.

"He's not terrible, I promise," Kennedy responds.