10- Horrible Human??

Start from the beginning

“When the day comes, you guys will probably become formidable rivals for Class C, Ayanokouji-kun.”

“If such a day ever comes, I guess.”

However, Ichinose might well be in Class A by then.

Mana: Yeah reaching Class A will be pretty tough for them.

Kaguya: Yeah Class B have powerful unity and is lead by Ichinose-San and Kanzaki-kun, so it will be tough competition.

Sakuta: Also Class C seems to be the type to use dirty tricks, so it will be hard as well.

Chitanda: And still we haven't seen anything from Class A, but they are in Class A so they must be the toughest.

Hiratsuka-sensei: It will be certainly tough, but exciting at the same time.

I removed the camera and handed it down to Ichinose, who steadied the
stepladder.

“I’ll definitely return the points I borrowed. Just tell me when you want them.”

“Sure. As long as you pay me back by graduation, it’s fine. So what are you going to do now? Wait in front of the student council room?”

“Probably…”

I suddenly remembered seeing Sakura. She’d said that she had plans
today, but what in the world was she doing? Earlier, when she’d been waiting for me after class, what had she wanted to tell me? She seemed like she’d resolved to do something, judging by her expression. Right? She’d said she had courage. But what for?

The feeling plagued me, as if the back of my head were going numb while my thoughts swirled.

“Oh, yeah, that reminds me. There was one thing I wanted to tell you,
Ayanokouji-kun.”

Before Ichinose could say anything, though, I was already running away. Whatever she wanted to tell me, it was going to have to wait.

Yotsuba: Huh?? What is happening?

Shido: I don't know but there must be something happening.

Kotori: I wonder what?

Yui: I have a bad feeling for this.

My phone’stracking data displayed the entrance of the electronics store. Not to be put off, Ichinose came running after me and stuck close. As
we approached our destination, I was incredibly winded. I had to stop and
catch my breath. Just as a precaution, I signaled Ichinose to be quiet.

“Please don’t contact me anymore!”

“Why would you say something like that? You’re my treasure… Ever
since I first saw you in a magazine, I’ve loved you. Meeting you again here, I felt like it was destiny. I love you… I can’t stop feeling this way about you"

Nino: WHAT???? It is the creepy pervert form the store.

Mai: What is he doing to sakura-San?

Chitanda: No that is really bad.

They were all worried for Sakura.

“How do you know my room number? Why do you keep sending these?”

“Why? Of course I would know your room number and send you letters. It’s because our hearts are connected.”

Yui: Ugh, that's so creepy, he is a creepy stalker  pervert.