!The Start!

^  I drew Gregory ilh ^

----

FREDDY opens his eyes. "Showtime already?! I am experiencing a malfunction. The recharge cycle is not complete." "Shh! Will you shut up?!" A voice says. "Who said that?" Freddy asks in a confused MANNER.

"I did! We're down here!"

"We? Down where? I still do not see you."

"Okay listen, you were sleeping so I opened the stomach hatch and we climbed inside." The voice explains.

"My stomach hatch? That place is reserved for oversized birthday cakes and piñatas! It is not a safe play area!" Freddy panics. He turns around so you can get out and not crash into anything. You both get out of his stomach hatch. How do you both fit in there? I do not know. Before you can put ur feet on the ground he grabs both of you and turns you around.

"There you are." He scans the both of you with his..eyes? "Scanning complete. How odd. Both.. of your guest profiles are unknown to me. Who are you?" He questions? "I-.. I'm.. Gregory" he says as he looks at you then back to Freddy. "uh.. I'm (name).." "Gregory and (name)..I will notify the main office." Freddy said. After a few seconds he adds. "huh, connection error. I cannot connect to the main network."

"It's her. She cut you off." Gregory notifies. "She's not going to let you call for help until she finds us!" I whisper-shouted. "Who? Who is looking for you? Your mother?" Freddy asks as footsteps can be heard. "Shh! I hear footsteps.." Gregory shushes him as you both turn around to look at the gap in the curtains. A woman in a security guard uniform with a flashlight, long blonde hair tied in a ponytail can be seen walking, looking around.

Freddy notices and says In a happy tone.
"that is the security guard. She can help!" "No! No." Gregory and I immediately say as we get away from the curtains. "we don't trust her." He adds. "Why not?" Freddy asks. Clearly confused. "We don't know who she is, but she's trying to get us." Gregory tells him. "Yeah! And can you please be more quiet!?" I whisper-shouted. "Isn't there some other way for you to communicate with us without talking so loudly?" He adds.

"Take this. It's a novelty Freddy Fazwatch." Freddy opens his stomach hatch to reveal a small light orange gift box with a Blue Ribbon over it. Gregory and I look at each other before walking closer to him and opening the gift. It revealed two orange watches with a bit of blue on the ends and sides of them. A cute tune can be heard as we both flinch. "what was that?!" We both ask him, panic clear in our faces. Freddy calms us down by saying he only sent us an encoded message. We both look at the Fazwatch and open his audio message.

"Hello, (name). It is me, Freddy. I will escort you to the main entrance. However, I am unable to leave this room. You should have no problem. There is a button on the wall that will open the door to the backroom. I will make it accessible to you now." It says. You both look at the room. 'Woah! Cool room.' i thought. Amazed at how it fit him perfectly. You both walked to the button near the streetskate game. Gregory presses it.

The metal door opens immediately. "Well done, kids. There is an open-air vent in the maintenance room. You will have to climb through the ventilation system and release me from the outside." Freddy informs. You both Look inside. "I-it's pretty dark in there." He stammers out. Freddy notices the fear in your eyes. "There is nothing to be scared of. You can do it." Freddy encourages you both.

You rest your hand on Gregory's shoulder. Quickly letting go of your fear for Gregory. "Don't worry! I'll be here with you." I smile reassuringly as he looks at me m. he smiles back, blushing a bit. the both of you start to walk in. "let's just do this quickly.." I mutter. As the door closes behind you.

You see a box with.. Freddy's face? With a tiny baby blue light above it. You walk past it and through the open fence door and see the vent.

"there it is." you both whisper and start to climb on it. You went before him since you were faster than him. When the both of you played tag or any game with stamina needed you'd always win. "alright, just be as slow and quiet as possible so no one or thing can hear us." I whisper to Gregory as he nods. We both started crawling through the vent, trying hard not to make any loud noises.

We froze in our spots as we started hearing a feminine voice. A shiver crawled up my spine. I crawled slowly to see what the source of the voice was. It started getting louder and louder. "Your performance was perfect tonight! Thank you. Your hair is beautiful. Your tail is beautiful. Everyone was watching you. Everyone loves you. Everyone wants to be you. You are the best. Thank you. I am the best. I am the best." I see Roxy talking to herself, doing poses. 'Huh, even robots talk to themselves.' You sigh in relief

"C'mon (name)." Gregory whisper-tells.
You both went away as her voice starts fading away. "your fans are you watching you right now... I know." 'Creepy...' i shivered. We began hearing... Stuff being thrown? And.. Muffled voices. 'What the fuck?! Ugh, Why did I agree to come here...' You went faster at this point. Nothing could hear you from all those noises. You started hearing a guitar now.

As you got closer to the music you noticed chica playing it. 'I'm In love with her design!! Roxy's too.. They're so pretty...' i thought as the music faded. Sure I've seen them before but never that close. You finally get to the other side and jump out. Helping Gregory after. We suddenly heard the intercom speaking.

"Ladies and Gentlemen, thank you for visiting and we hope you enjoyed the show! Freddy and the gang are pretty tired, but they'll be back again next week after a few days of scheduled maintenance! Please make your way to the front of the building where you will be given novelty glasses, a voucher for one free soda refill, and where you will sign a legal disclaimer releasing us of all liability for anything that might have happened during your visit. Have an awesome night, and we'll see you again soon!"

We start walking around, looking for Freddy's room as it speaks. We started walking besides chica's room till you reach Monty's... "What the fuck!?" You whisper-shout. "Shhh! You idiot, keep it down!" Gregory scolds as you hold on to each other's hands. "Wait.. Hey, what do you thinks going on in his room? Got a robot bitch?" You snicker. "Not the time." Gregory sighs, looking away to hide his smile. You reach Roxy's room, getting close to Freddy. "She's so pretty..." I started. "Huh? Oh Yeah, I guess." He says as you both finally reach Freddy's.

You both try to open it but it didn't budge. "This stupid door won't open." they both say. "Oh? You are going to need a Photo Pass to open the door. Apologies, I assumed you had one already... Well, you should be able to find one at a convenience counter." Freddy informs. We look around until suddenly a big metal door beside you opens a bit. "Hey! Maybe it's in here?" You pointed out. Gregory walks closer and we crawl in. I get up and saw an astronaut Freddy cardboard figure, saying "1 FREE PHOTO PASS!"

I get closer to the present and open it, revealing a Photo Pass, as said. I take it and the both of us jog to Freddy's door and open it. "Way to go, superstars! I knew you could do it." Freddy happily says. I smile at this and put my hand on my nape, Flustered. "I know how to get you out of here. Climb back into my chest cavity." He opens his stomach hatch.

"There is still time, but we must hurry. If I am spotted, I will certainly be taken back to my room. I will escort you to the main exit through the utility tunnels. It is the safest path." He adds as his eyes look around and then back at the both of us.

"Okay. But you better be careful moving around. I don't want us to be crushed and twisted into a meat pretzel.." GREGORY advises as to the both of us climb in. It was a bit tight with the both of us pressed against each other, blushing furiously.

-----

Finally, I'm done with the
Second chapter!
This took me so long but I
Enjoyed writing it!
Anyway, please tell me if I
Made any mistakes or anything!

----

^
|

* !Echoingechos! *

[1513 words]