The Stripper and The Bussiness Man (Chapter 1)

Summary~Harry is a Stripper and its another day in "The Lounge" more men with grabby hands. Zayn comes in and he offers the handsome bloke a lap dance.

~~~~~~~~Harry's P.O.V~~~~~~~~

Tonight was a usual night at 'The Lounge' more men with grabby hands and stripping on the same pole. I've always wanted something more but for now this will have to do. I'm in the back putting on my costume. I check my self in the full lenght mirror. I wearing a black thong with stockings. I put on my robe as apart of my dance number.

"Hazza come look at this" Louis said. I went over to the curtan and pulled it back. "what are we looking at? Its a normal crowd size."No duh Harold, but I'm talking about that handsome bloke in the back with the suit. I've never seen him before. I look at the man in the back and he is breath taking. He's tall with black hair and a all black suit. "He's all yours Hazza he requested a lap dance from you. Do you know him?" I stare at him a little longer and turn back to Lou. I shake my head no. "I don't know him. Never seen him"

"Well your on now" Lou says. As if on cue "Now gentlemen for give a warm welcome for Hazza and Boo bear" (don't judge my stripper names ok I didn't want a basic stripper name for them so suck it up). Me and Lou walk out on the stage. As I get closer to the pole Lou begins to pull off my robe and toss it behind us. We start to grind making the crowd go wild. I grab the pole and spin. A few men put twenties in my thong. 

I stand back and dance beside Lou. I stare back at the mystery man in the corner and we make eye contact. He starts to smirk and Iook away.

~~~~~~~Zayn's P.O.V~~~~~~~ 

 Omg I have no idea what I'm doing here in this place. I shouldn't have listened to Liam. Does it really matter if I hadn't had sex in two weeks. I mean in all honsety why is he keeping track. Now that i think about it its creepy. I quickly pull out my phone out my pocket and text Liam.

To Liam~ I can't do this I'm going home.

From Liam~ You promised. Just ask to go to the private room with Hazza tell them Liam sent you.

To Liam~ Whatever

I shove my phone back in pocket and look around again. I do as Liam says and ask the first guy I see and ask if i could get a lap dance with Hazza in the backroom. He tells me after he performs and he leads me to sit down in a back corner. I wait patiently in the same place and Listen as the announce the next two dancers. I see the same guy from earlier on stage with a another guy.

I watch as they dance and grind against eachother. My pants start to become tighter and a little uncomfortable.Me and the curly haired boy make eye contact and I smirk at him and he turns his head. I can see As they finish up they exit the stage. The same guy from earlier heads over to me.

"Come on this way" I stand up and follow him to what looks to be there private room. "He is coming shortly just sit back and enjoy. Everything is paid for so help yourself." I sit down in chair and wait.

~~~~~~~~Harry's P.O.V~~~~~~~~

"Ok so he is already there waiting. Make it worth his wild." Lou says the he leaves as quickly as he appeared.  I head to the private room and see him nervously waiting. He has his back turned to me so i quickly stand in front of him. He jumps a little when he notices me. "First time huh?" I ask. He nods his head. I straddle his legs and start to grind. "Well you seem tense so let me help you relax.Whats your name by the way" I ask. "Zayn" he replies.

I move away hearing a whimper escape his mouth. He quickly covers his mouth with his hand. I chuckle a little and whisper "Don't worry sweety that just means I'm doing my job right." I nibble at his ear a little. I no longer have any idea what I'm doing. I've never done that to a customer. 

I grab the pole and climb up and slide back down. He bites his lip and I can see his bulge in his pants. I must've been staring while I was dancing cuz he quickly tries to covers it up. Failing miserably I move closer to him.

I remove his hands and place my arse on his bugle. He moans a little loud. I place my hands on top of his and guide them to my hips. He grabs my hips as i push down harder on to him making him moan again. At this point my goal is to keep making him moan. His moans are sexy and deep and needy. "F-Fuck yes keep moving your hips like that.... r-right there." zayn says.

He thrusts a little which causes me to moan. "I've got an idea that would make this more enjoyable for you" I say over the music. I stand in front of him and quickly drop to my knees. "A-are you sure?" he asks shakily. "Yeah why not? Let me make you feel good?"  I whisper in his ear. I drop back to my knees and look up at him as if I'm asking permisson. I slowly tug off both his pants and boxers in one motion.

"Wow your big" I say making him blush a little. I grab his shaft and slowly pump.

~~~~~~~The End~~~~~~~

Woah that was hot. I know some of you are pisssed off. hahahaha Well in the words of Louis "I like to piss you off" But dont worry guys thats why this is chapter one and dont worry the chapter is coming and its going to be great and it wont take me that long to finish it and publish it. More to cum (see what i did there) later.