(17.)

"Arre jeeja ji!" The guy exclaimed seeing Sidharth. Sana's eyes were wide open and the rest stood with their mouth held open. While a proud grin played on Sidharth's lips. Finally he took a breath of releif. He was so uncomfortable with the her friend tag. His shoulder become broad and held his head high. Sana turned red under all everyone's questioning gaze.

"Kya?" A guy from Sana's gang asked.

"So nice to finally meet you... Hum Sana ke cousins hai. I'm Raghav and this is Rajbeer". Raghav said holding his hands toward Sidharth. Sid shook his hands and grinned proudly.

"To aap laaye ho Shehnaaz ko... Wahi mai soch rha tha ke uncle kaise maane Sana ko party mein bhejne ke liye... Ab pata chala kyu..." Rajbeer said in a teasing tone. Sana shoot him a death glare.

"Sana... humne kuch miss kiya kya?" Jasmine asked curiously.

"Haa... haa wo actually..." Sana stammered.

"Ab don't tell me ye tere pati hai". Another girl said turning both Sana and Sid into a blushing mess. Sana couldn't meet her eyes with Sid.

"Siya... shut up! Aisa kuch nhi hai..." Sana squeezed Siya's hand.

"Accha? To phir tu aise tamatar ki tarah laal kyu ho rhi hai?" She teased her again.

"Arre... ye Sana ke fiance hai. Sidharth... kuch din pehle hi aaye hai Punjab. Isiliye madam ko ab hum dosto ki yaad nhi aati". Rajbeer said.

"Accha ji... aisi baat hai. Isilliye itne dino se humare saath bahar nhi aa rhi tu. Aur jab poocho to bolti hai Mummy jaane nhi de rhi". Her friends pulled her leg.

"Chup rho yaar tumlog". Sana faked an angry face to flush off her blush.

"Waise tum dono ne mujhe pehchana kaise? Hum to pehli baar mil rhe haina?" Sid asked to Raghav and Rajbeer.

"Arre... Aapko pata nhi par aapki photo virel hogya hai humare family group mein. Humare jitne bhi rishtedaar hai sab jaante hai aapko". Rajbeer said. Sana facepalmed in mind.

Later, they all started about talking random stuffs and Sid was standing beside Sana the whole time holding her hand. Everyone glanced him being clingy to her and her blushing each minute. The air around them were filled with jealousy. Not only the boys, but also the girls were jealous seeing them together. But our lovely couple don't give a damn and were lost in their own world.

Sidharth was busy glaring at every single guy present there as everyone was busy checking out Sana even if she's covered from head to toe.
Sidharth kept his hand on her waist by which she got goosebumps. She looked at him into the eyes and saw him looking around. He wanted to cover her so that nobody could see her but he knew his limitation. Sana blushed seeing his protective side... Oh sorry, possessive side. She continued her chat with her friends. Everyone noted his hand on her waist, as if he's claiming her as his. He tightened his hold whenever a guy comes to her making her breath hitch. She was letting him to control her.

Suddenly his phone vibrated in his poket. He picked it with his other hand. He typed the password with a little difficulty as he was using only his one hand. He didn't moved his other hand from her waist and she noticed that. It was a call from his office. He needed to attend it. But he thought for a second as there was a gang of Sana's young friends who was joking around her and fetching a chance to talk to her but couldn't as he was sticked beside her. He wasn't ready to leave her alone but he knew had to attend the call as it was also important.

"Baby..." He called loud enough that her friends could hear. His tone was laced with love and affection. Sana could have heard him even if he just whispered as they were standing so close. But no, Sid wanted all of them to hear him calling her baby. Sana's heart beat raised hearing him and she looked at him with red cheeks. Her brows collided not being sure if he called her or not.