Chapter 3

"Ok you remember your story" Peter asked me. "Yep. I am an orphan that you met at school and I need some place stay" I reply. "Perfect. Alright let's head in." Peter quickly changes from his suit then opens the door.

"Aunt May Im home and I have a guest with me." Aunt May ran down the stairs and once she saw me she had the biggest smile. "Hello dear, I'm May. It is so good to meet you miss..." asked May. "Althea... Althea Stark." "Well welcome Althea. You could call me May or Aunt May anything you like dear." "Umm Althea why don't you go on up to my room I'll be right there" said Peter. I nodded and went straight to his room crossing my fingers hoping that our plan will work.

"So Aunt May I was just wondering if Althea could stay here. She really needs some place to stay and we have the extra room just standing there with no one using it. Please Aunt May." "Peter I just met the girl how could I trust her" said May. "Aunt May SHES my friend and plus she's an orphan so we would be helping her a lot. Please!" "Oh alright Peter. Go tell Althea the news and I will go and set up her room." "Oh thank you Aunt May" Peter exclaimed while hugging May.

"Well Stark looks like our plan worked. Aunt May is getting your room set up right now." I smiled and walked over to it. The bed was already made and May was just fluffing out the pillows. "Come in dear. I hope you like it." "Oh my goodness May thank you so much I really do appreciate it." "Oh it's no problem dear, and if you need anything just tell me." "I will and thank you again." "Of course now you two dinner will be ready shortly." "Thank you May" I shouted one last time to May before she went down stairs.

I layed down on the bed and I when i turned my head I saw Peter leaning on the door frame. "Hey I had a question for you" I stated. "Yeah shoot" said Peter while walking into the room. "Why are you being so nice to me? I mean you don't even know me but you helped me and now you convinced your aunt to let me stay here. Why?" "Well I am the friendly neighborhood Spider-Man and my job is to help people in need." "Yeah alright"I said before getting up and going down stairs to help May with dinner.

——————————
12/31/21
Hey y'all happy New Years/New Years Eve
I know this was a short chapter but more coming soon.
Comment what you think.