Scarlet blood

Everyone was gathered in the campus as T and her minions were making an announcement. Jeh walked to the college with his sister by his side, a timid scrawny looking girl. He introduced her to others as he stood next to Piya. "My sister, Alina"
"Oh you never mentioned about your sister. Hi Alina.", said Piya.
"Hi", replied Alina looking at Piya. "How are you?", she asked curiously. "I am great thanks. Come join us." She nodded and stood with her but her eyes wandered around at other students and then she found him standing in the corner away from everyone. "There you are", thought Alina. She went and stood next to him. Piya's gaze followed her. And she looked at her as she tried to talk to Abhay. Ruhi and Misha were just as surprised as Piya but Piya didn't pay much attention she turned her face away from her.
On the other side Abhay looked up from his phone as he heard a girl's hello. He glanced at Alina first and then stared at her. "Do I know you?" , asked he. "I am Alina. Just joined the college today." She extended her hand for a shake. As Abhay responded to her gesture he felt a very familiar vibe. He tried to read her thoughts but something pushed him outside. He kept gazing at her with narrow suspicious eyes. Something about her was very familiar but he couldn't put his finger on. His thought chain was broken by T's announcement.

"We always celebrate days like friendship day , rose day, valentines day, etc etc and etc. but we thought that we need to spice things up you know. Find something new than these cliches. So we have decided to celebrate today as a blind-date day." There was murmur in the audience and she continued, "i know i know you are all excited. So let me explain how this event is gonna work. You see these two tables here. On this side the bags contain a tie for boys each with different colours. On the other table the bag contains the scarves for the girls with the same colors. The mystery of the game is that these bags are not named. Meaning my friends over here, eena and meena, will distribute these bags to each one of you randomly - do not open the bags now- and then we meet at the cafe randomDate where we have set up the tables for your dates. Boys will be wiating their with their ties and girls will enter later. Oh and also the theme is black so please do wear black to ensure there is mo confusion with the colors. So see you all in an hour. Lets get ready"
"Sounds like a complicated plan for bakra fasao", commented Misha.
"Aye Misha chup karna. Tujhe to kabhi kuch romantic pasand hi nahi ata. Yar soch na kitna maja ayega. Mera date kon banega? Kya angad banega kya? I wish uska bhi same mere jesa color ho na. Piya tumne kuch socha kya?"
Piya looked at her bag, it was sealed with tap. Her heart wished for Abhay but her mind suppressed its voice and she said, "surprise. Lets go get ready. "
Ruhi and Piya were dragged Misha with them who kept arguing, "God mujhe nahi jana in sab parties me. Why are you girls forcing me?"
After about an hour everyone was waiting at the designated place.
Abhay looked at his bag, it contained a purple tie which reminded him of Piya, he smiled shaking his head and then looked outside only to find Piya, along with Ruhi, dragging Misha. And she was donned in purple scarf. He cursed their fate under his breath, quickly put his tie in the bag and exchanged it with whichever bag he found on the side table.
As the girls entered Piya's eyes first fell on him. Despite their fight the night before, she looked at him expectantly and then saw that he was wearing the blue tie, same as her sister Misha.
"You are my date?", said Misha confused making face.
Abhay noticed the colour of his tie for the first time and looked at Piya and said, " looks like it. Shall we?", and he gestured Misha to their table, pulling out a chair for her.
Piya's face was ashen and she looked at them dumbfounded as Jeh came in front her wearing Abhay's purple tie.
"I guess kismat bhi yahi chahti he ke hum sath ho! Will you do me the honour?", asked Jeh extending his hand. Piya narrowed her eyes to Abhay and put her hand in his, "gladly."
Piya may have sat down with Jeh but her mind was not there. She could not bear to look at Misha and Abhay together. And if that was not enough it looked like the two were having good time with each other.
"No they cant be enjoying. I mean come on its Misha. She never dates and he is Abhay who is trying to probably create a record of dating all the girls in Dehradun.", thought Piya. But it didn't look like that judging by Misha and Abhay conversing. "Looks like those two are enjoying themselves", said Kabeer standing next to Piya as he looked at the duo. Something clearly unsettled both of them. "Yeah weird. Who is your date?" "Oh uh some nee girl Alina." "Oh yeah she is Jeh's sister. She was away in exchange program just came back and started today"