kentrell closed the door and locked it making his way towards the stairs. "c'mon" he mumbled holding onto the front of his pants so they wouldn't fall.

after getting up them, saint saw kaell sitting on the floor on a mat surround by toys watching the big screen that was in front him. "ouu i been waiting to see you" she squealed sitting her purse on the couch, kicking her shoes off going to pick him up.

"i knew that's who you was going straight to when you got hea' " kentrell watched as kaell stared back at her smiling. "you finna say fuck me the wholetime he hea' huh" .

"no, don't say that i came to see you too" she went and sat beside him with kaell in her arms. "awe, i can't believe i'm with y'all"

"shit i can't believe it either" he mumbled staring at the side of her face. she was beautiful in her pictures, but he felt like she was even more beautiful in person.

"staring is not a good thing" she glanced over at him out the corner of her eyes making him suck his teeth. "anyways what you had plan for today while sitting in this house?"

"shit nothing, shoot a music video and record a few songs but that's it"

"that's not bad, and shoot a video? mmm you gotta let me be in it" she slouched down in the chair, putting her feet up she sat kaell up against her thighs.

"oh...that was part of the plan" he got up grabbing the remote off the tv stand.

"what you mean?" saint asked furrowing her eyebrows together.

"i waited until you got hea' so i could shoot the video because i wanted you in it. " kentrell explained.

"hmm. why you got shoes on in the house though? "

"i got shoes on and dressed up in the house because i can't go nowhere."

"i feel you...what song you dropping with this music video?"

"you know you ask a lot of questions" he laughed ruffling his hair. "but 'blackball' one of them snippets i played on clubhouse".

"imma have to ask questions regardless! and so do you because i don't know shit about you, and you don't know shit about me either..."

"shutcho' ass up" he mugged slightly mushing her head sitting back down.

"you shut up i'm just stating the obvious". she mumbled averting her eyes towards the tv.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"kentrell!!" Saint screamed as he picked her up throwing her over his shoulder. jason looked at the two and shook his head laughing. it was funny how kentrell and saint kept annoying eachother and how it wasn't just one sided which caused a lot of playing through out the whole house.

they had just got done with kentrell's music video 'BlackBall' an hour ago and were just sitting around doing nothing in particular. to say saint was nervous to meet him at first, she sure did got comfortable quickly.

"why you screaming, you gone wake kaell up and ian putting him back ta' sleep you is" he told her spinning around in a circle as they grew dizzy.