Chapter 2

Picture is Mrs.Pond
This Chapter is dedicated to @AFreshNewStart
Mary's P.O.V.

"Hey Jenna, how's life?"I said to my bubbly short haired friend.

"Good how about you?" She responds excitedly.

"Good" I say "Do you want to help out Mrs.Pond before we go?"

She smiles and says "Sure, we haven't helped her in a while."

We continue chatting then see a mysterious blue box, but it goes by so quickly that I wasn't sure.

"Did you see that?" I say to Jenna still very confused

"No, what are you talking about?" She replies also confused

"The blue box that we just passed." I say

"I still don't know what your talking about." She responds still very adamant that I was just seeing things.

"Ugh, never mind I'll just ask Mrs.Pond later."

We stop chatting when the bus comes to a halt when we reach the school.

We didn't have to go to school till lunch but since we wanted to have some time to hang out we both came to school early. I also wanted to help Mrs.Pond with organizing her classroom since she doesn't have time to usually.

Once we got to the school I started walking towards Mrs.Ponds'
classroom, I knocked on the black door three times.

"Mrs.Pond, are you there? It's Mary and Jenna." I shouted while Jenna was slightly chastising me Mrs.Pond came to the door and opened it.

"Ello girls, do you want to help organize?" She said in her Scottish accent.

"Yeah sure." Jenna and I responded in sync.

"Bit early isn't it? Don't you guys come at eleven o'clock or is it at twelve?"
She asked us as we were walking in.

"Yeah it's supposed to be at eleven but since we were just going to chat we thought may as well come in and help you, also Mary had a question about a mysterious blue box." Jenna said putting air quotes around the word mysterious.

I couldn't help but noticed how she flinched at the word blue box.

"What mysterious blue box?" Mrs. Pond said suspiciously, almost as if, no she couldn't know about the blue box.

"Yeah I saw it this morning when I was on the bus it could have just been a trick of the light for all I know, I'm not sure if you know what it is though, do you?" I said in a calm tone pretending to not have seen her flinch while starting to go and grab a pile a papers to organize by the students name.

"No, I haven't ever heard of a quote on quote blue box, but as you've said it could have been a trick of the light." She said, I could tell from the fact that she was standing a bit to tense that she didn't like the subject
so I dropped the subject.

"Anyway on to these papers, may Jenna and I have lists of the students' names please."

After I said that I started to hum "Carry On My Wayward Son" by Kansas, the song reminded me of how no matter what happens to always keep going on and continue to live life to its full extent, while not being an idiot and doing things that are just plain wrong.

Jenna also nodded in agreement just before Mrs.Pond said

"Yeah sure here you go girls" while she was handing it to me I started to get a little headache, but after a little bit it stopped. Well that was weird but harmless. After an hour and a half of
organizing and grading we were done, so I said

"Here's the last pile Mrs.Pond"

While we were leaving I over heard Mrs.Pond on the phone talking to someone all
I heard was Mrs. Pond forcefully saying Doctor then we walked out of
hearing range and decided to go to the forest just around the school. We spent an hour just talking about random things like what would happen if all our favorite colors were the exact same, when we decided to go back to our classroom to check in with our teacher Mr. Turner to get ready to leave for our field trip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N don't worry this won't turn into a doctor who fan fic but just for fun I decided to put this chappy in to prepare my thoughts for the next field trip.