Sahara

Today was grocery day and since Sinful was to busy trying fuck a hole in her bed with Foxx, I was left alone on this journey..

Getting in car, I put my music up very loud and I zoom down the street head bopping as I make my way to the local store..

Getting out the car, I barely make one leg out before someone slams the car door on my leg making me scream out in pain as I look up into the angry eyes of Treachery...

He opens  the car door and stands between the door as I put my sore leg back into the car...

"The shit your friend did has me thinking of some shit and your gonna help me."

Shaking my head, I cringe when this nigga gets in my back seat and yanks my hair and head back to him and holds a knife to my neck..

"I know that you and that nigga got Sinful  put up somewhere and I want you to let me know all her damn moves and if you think you gonna play me, I'll burn your mama house to the ground with all yall in it."

He digs the knife in my neck so hard, I feel something wet trinkle down my neck as i sit there and try not to pee my pants..

After agreeing, Treachery let's me go and grabs my phone and makes  sure he puts all my info in his phone as he throws my phone hard on my lap...

"Ill be contacting you in a day or so but as far as you playing games don't make me come find you."

He let's himself out the back seat of my car as I sit there crying as I check my neck..............

Sinful POV...

Laying in my bed butt naked, I laugh as I face time Foxx as he lays in his bed as we chat back and forth..

I really liked Foxx, he made me laugh and he was cool as hell...

"So I want to go somewhere tomorrow, just us two, can you get away  for the weekend?"

Foxx asks me as I lay on my stomach and give him a view of my ass and make it clap hard as he bites his lip watching me...

"Gurl you better stop before I come over there and fuck your ass to sleep forreal."

"Boy you can't back all that shit up! This ass to much for you!"

I get on my knees and place my phone to where he could see my soaking wet bald pussy as he licks his lips some more and I see him get up and head to his garage..

Getting in my covers, I lay back on my pillows and ask him where he going..

"I'm coming to your house!"

I hear his car stsrt up and he ends our video call..

Rolling my eyes, I don't believe he on his way till I hear someone knocking on the door..

Putting my shirt on and then some panties, I rush to the door and open it and see Foxx standing there..

"So all that teasing me and shit so what's up now?"

He walks into the house and grabs my waist while kissing me as I wrap my arms around his neck standing on my tippy toes kissing him back...

He grips my ass as I turn and lead him to my bedroom......................................

Sahara POV...

Letting myself into the house, I feel sick to my stomach thinking of how crazy Treachery was over someone who ain't even want him anymore and how I'm in it now to protect my people now...

Slipping my shoes off, I pout to Sinful room where I hear low moans..

Thinking she watching a movie, I rush to the kitchen and grab a bottle of liquor and am about to barge into her room when I hear a male voice inside there with her...

I open her door slowly and stand there peeping as I see Foxx going to town on Sinful pussy..

No wonder his gold teeth stayed shiny..

Laughing to myself, I watch my best friend come hard as she moaned Foxx name numerous times..

I watch them kiss with her juices coating both they lips as he moves up and places his dick inside her as she really screams then..

Watching him work his hips and then fuck her with no hands had me a little jealous, I ain't run into him first..

I close her door back and head to my own room and plop  on my bed and take a sip of my liquor as I sit and listen to Foxx and Sinful have a good time...