StepUp N' StepDown

Kelsie, Nikita, Olivia, and some other girls are all around a table at StepUp. StepUp is a woman's group of gamers, tiktokers, and YouTubers who all live together at the StepUp house. Olivia Ponton and Kelsie Cyr are currently competing for the houses top tiktoker and the fight was rough. Suddenly Kelsie would get followers for a tutorial or Olivia would lose followers for endorsing the wrong product, it was always up and down. "At the moment Our top YouTuber is Nikita Dragun, our top gamer is Alyssa, and out top tiktoker at 12.9 million followers is Kelsie Cyr! Wishing the rest of you luck for next months counting" Kouver announces to the group.

One day (definitely not the next day) Kelsie awakes to Jaden their fraternal twin brother calling them. They answer and their ear is bombarded with screaming "You had sex with Vinnie Hacker!?" Jaden shouts into their ear. They bolt up from their bed with a grunted "What!?" Jaden sighs and says "least you could do is tell me" and hangs up. Kelsie swipes over to tiktok to see their comment section filled with things such as "Slut" and "Vinnie really?!" They darts to their Twitter. Their Twitter is filled with images and videos of Kelsie and an unknown man having sex.  The man's hair was long and dirty blonde. The titles for most were "tiktok stars Vinnie Hacker and Kelsie Cyr getting it on."

Kelsie texts Jaden "coming over, need 2 know what's going on." They drive their purple kia soul with tie dyed streaks down to the Hype House where Jaden lives. As Kelsie walks inside a boy they had recognized as Michael Stanzone cat call  them, the video was spreading quick. They run  from there on up to Jadens room hoping they'd rarely get noticed. As they get into the room she slam the door shut and burst into tears. Jaden rushes over from his fuzzy bean bag chair  and says "stop crying, we're twins we cry together or not at all," he says at a sad attempt at being comforting. They wipe the tears from their honey glazed eyes. "So wow, Vinnie huh?" Jaden says, clueless of who the real person was. "It wasn't Vinnie" they admit in a monochrome tone. They then softened their voice to a smooth whisper "Jordan." Jadens face is filled with the look of shock "like Jordan Huxhold?" He asks. "Did you think I meant Jordan McLard our third grade science teacher" they respond in a snarky but woeful tone (it wasn't the old lady science teacher). "She might be a hundred but stranger things have happened" Jaden responds thereafter they both burst out laughing. "Now let's find this Judgemental bitch who released your sextape" Jaden responds seriously.

Kelsie knew one person who would stop at nothing to take down all of the haters and catch the cunt who released the video. Before they could call the person they got a call from Kover. "Hey honey I have no clue how that video got out there but we can't have that image on StepUp, you have till tomorrow to get your stuff out or it goes to charity, love you sis" Kouver was a genuinely amazing person but she didn't want to take the hate that kelsie was getting. Kelsie dropped their phone and once again began crying (They're very emotional). This time instead of Jaden rushing to them, it was Jadens dog Jettson. Jaden didn't know how obvious that was. Licking the tears from their face Kelsie began to laugh rather than cry. Jaden picks up Kelsies phone and the person they began to dial was Nikita. He calls Nikita, tells her to grab tissues and be right over.

Nikita brought over tissues and before she walked in the room Jaden filled her in. Nikita walks into the room sat on the floor next to them and before discussing she spat out "I know who it is." For a moment the whole world went silent and froze (I bet the dogs face froze Goofy). Jaden speaks "who did it!? I swear I will-" he says. "You won't do anything, I will prove to Kover that I deserve my spot back" Kelsie interrupted. The pieces fell into place in Kelsies head as Nikita begins to speak "Olivia Ponton!" Nikita began to say but Kelsie shouted the rest of the name.

"She's your rival and you would lose a bunch of followers if it got out" Jaden says. "Well what proof do we have, no one's dating Jordan" Kelsie says now discouraged. "But guess who did not too long ago" Nikita says. The implication is that Olivia and Jordan dated. "We're going over to the house now to grab my stuff" Kelsie says mischievously. We all get in their car and walk into the StepUp like the suicide squad with beautiful expensive outfits. "Kouver, I didn't release that tape" they say first thing as the three enter.  "Who did, im sorry but I need proof to let you back in" she says. "You know how Olivia and Jordan used to date" Kelsie pauses "I dated him before her and that tape is a month older than their relationship" they finish. "But that video is of you and Vinnie" Kover tells her. "No its not that's Jordan like I just sai-" they get interrupted by a video of Vinnie admitting that he was the one in the video. After this Kelsie gave up as it was a he-said-they-said situation. They've now been living at the hype house for six months unofficially.

WC: 933
Kelsie SC:kelsie_burkhart

Hype Up (a Vinnie Hacker fanfic)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें