CHAPTER 9 - KEEPING UP

Börja om från början

Gulf shook his head no to tease her. Ria look at him, deadpanned. "We're not best—,"

"Hey! I'm just kidding," Gulf chuckled. Ria smiled brightly. "So you consider me as your bestfriend?," Gulf smiled and nodded. "Nice one!," She exclaimed and raised her hand. Gulf shook his head in amusement and he gave her a high five.

"Okay, so your seat is okay. No shits that are in here. It's clean," Ria said proudly.

"Well, thank you bestfriend," Gulf said and sat on his seat. Ria sat on his seat too and since it's early they just talk about some random stuff as their classmates are start to come inside each time.

They just stopped talking when the bell rang. They sat straight and ready themselves for today's class.

~

Lunch time came and both of them went to the cafeteria. Mew is on his seat, scrolling through his phone boringly. Gulf sat on his seat between Jason and Warren and Ria between Warren and Mew.

Ria is looking at Mew like she had an eye scanner and Mew felt it. "What?," He asked.

"Nothing," She faked a smile.

"Really? You've been like this since the day after Gulf and I buy foods for you guys," Jason said.

Ria looked at them. "You really sure you didn't see someone took or do something to Gulf's bag?," She asked. Since Gulf told her not to tell everyone about what's happening between Mew and him.

"No, I went to the restroom and when i get back they already put our food on the table."

"Me too, I was with Gulf remember?,"

"Even me, i went to get something on my locker that time," Ria said.

Gulf sigh and glanced at Mew. He knew he was listening the whole time as he can see his lips tugging up. "Just forget it Ria. I'm hungry already."

"Give me you money, I'll buy." Ria said and the smirk on Ria's face didn't passed from Gulf's eyes. He knew she's planning something. "Warren come with me," Ria pulled Warren with him and they went to the line to buy food.

After sometime, Jason spoke. "Gulf, i think we should change seats."

Gulf looked at Mew and to Jason. "Why?,"

"Well, i noticed that you two never talked to each other. You would only talk to us and this bastard will only talk to us too," Jason stood up and sat on the left side. "What the—," Jason started to push him near Mew.

"There," Jason looks happy when he pushed Gulf near Mew. "I'm gonna go now. I'll help those two with our food okay?," He grinned and went on the line. When he's totally gone, Gulf scoot back on his seat.

"Really don't want to be near with me, eh?," Mew spoke. He put his phone on his pocket.

"Why would i chose to sat with you? It would be awkward for you," Gulf said.

"For me?," Mew scoffed in disbelief. "Maybe for you,"

"Tsk." Gulf just didn't mind when Mew started talking.

"I didn't know Uncle Theodorehas a child. Unfortunately, it's you," Mew sigh like it's a very big problem. "I wonder why you're not nice like him,"

Gulf snapped his head towards him. "What did i do to you?,"

"Nothing," Mew leaned closer to him and Gulf just gulped. He won't lie, Mew looks ethereal and his sweet scent invade his nose. And his scent is heavenly good to smell. Wait what?

".. Let's just say that i really don't like seeing your face," Mew said with a smirk.

"Ehem!," They heard someone cleared throat. It was Ria. "What's the meaning of that?," He asked.

"Nothing! Nothing!," Mew is acting like a friendly guy. "I'm just being a good guy here you know? Their is some sort of dirt on Gulf's face and i am just looking if he really did take it off," he explained. It's all a lie ofcourse.

Ria looked at Gulf and he just nodded. Otherwise, Ria would be mad and it's not a good scene. "Okay," she sat on his seat. Jason look at Gulf. He just sigh and scoot near Mew.

Ria just didn't mind it because he know that if ever happens between them Gulf could handle himself. She don't know if Gulf could fight just fine but atleast he can protect himself.

Ria served their food. Two pieces of ham and cheese sandwich and Orange juice for Warren. A sliced of pizza for Jason. And two cup noodles for Mew and Gulf.

Mew took his cup noodles and so as Gulf. And after that, they started eating. Gulf was enjoying his cup noodles not until Mew sigh heavily. He looked at him and he looks so red. Beads of sweats are forming on his forehead. His cheeks are kinda puffed too.

"What's happening to you?," Gulf manage to ask.

"Y-You don't care," Mew said and ignore him. He stared at him to know what is happening and when he looked at the cup noodles, it explains everything to him. Gulf sropped Mew that was about to take another bite. "What are you doing?," Mew whispered. The three are busy with their own world.

But Gulf didn't answer him and have his cup noodles. "What the..." Gulf gave his to Mee which is not hot. "You don't need to act tough," Gulf just said and take a bite on the spicy cup noodles.

Mew couldn't help but to just stare at Gulf. Just like him, he's cheeks are puffy but it looks like it's just okay to him. Mew bit his lower lip and just eat his noodles. He's happy that it's not spicy anymore.

He's sipping the soup from the cup when he heard a thud. "Gulf!!," Ria exclaimed.

"Oh shit!," Warren said and went near Gulf. Gulf looks so red. "He looks in pain," Jason said. Warren took the cup noodles which is near half way finished he look at the flavor. "Fuck! It's spicy seafood!,"

"So?," Mew asked. He completely finished his cup noodles.

"He's allergic to seafood,"

Mew was left dumbfounded. What?!

~

😊❤️