"Here," she said and handed it to Scorpio. When he drank it, Minnie asked, "Do you think you can get up and sit on the couch?"

"Yeah," Scorpio said and got up slowly. He felt sort of lightheaded, but made his way to the couch and sat down. He curled up in a ball and closed his eyes again.

"Do you think you can tell us what happened? If not, it's okay. You can tell us some other time," Minnie said.

"Uh... maybe some other time," Scorpio said.

"All right," Minnie said. She sat next to him and Aries sat next to her. The three of them just sat in silence for a bit, before Minnie's phone started ringing. She saw the caller ID—Aqua—and picked it up. "Hey. What's up?"

"Minnie. GNB meeting. Again. Everyone else is here already. Cancy's being really fucking scary right now," Aqua said.

"Why so?" Minnie asked.

"Because of Stella and Callisto," Aqua said. "She's freaking out because they're here and could be harming someone in the very moment."

"They're gone," Minnie said. "Well, for all I know."

"Wait really? How do you know?" Aqua asked.

"I'm at Scorpio's. They're not here. Where else would they be?" Minnie asked.

"Please don't jinx that," Aqua said.

"Oh shit. Right," Minnie said.

"Who's that?" Aries asked.

"Aqua," Minnie replied.

"Gimme," Aries said and grabbed her phone. "Hey Aquaaaaaa."

"What do you need?" Aqua asked.

"To bother you," Aries said.

"Wait... if you're with Minnie who's in Scorpio's house, then that means you're in Scorpio's house!" Aqua said. "Aw, it's my ship."

"I was going to bother you! It wasn't supposed to be the other way around!" Aries said.

"I always find a way to annoy people. You can't out-annoy the annoying queen," Aqua said. "Now give the phone back to Minnie, please."

"Fine," Aries said and handed it to Minnie.

"So what was I saying?" Aqua asked.

"Something about Stella and Callisto," Minnie said. Scorpio's eyes shot open and he took the phone from Minnie before putting it on speaker. "Seriously, why do you two keep doing the same things? First it was both of you falling to your supposed death, and now stealing my phone." Scorpio and Aries ignored her.

"I was mad at Stella and Callisto for lying for me, and then I saw all black for some reason, then in my dream thing, they were showing me my memories of them being nice to me, but it seemed a bit off and I realized it was actually my friends who did those things for me and not them. Then Minnie and Aries woke me up and now they're gone," Scorpio explained to Aqua. "Like you know the time you and Pisces took me to our favorite band's concert? They tried to make me believe it was them who took me."

"What? That's... really weird," Aqua said. "And they just disappeared?"

"Yeah," Scorpio said.

"Wait... I'm going to give the phone to Cap. She's smart, unlike me," Aqua said.

"Hey Scorps. What's up?" Cap asked when Aqua handed her the phone. Scorpio caught her up on what happened. "Oh. Oh wow. Scorps, I think they're trying to change all your memories."

"No shit, Sherlock," Scorpio said.

"I didn't finish," Cap said. "I mean, if we don't stop them, they'll make you forget about all of us."