A game of cat and mouse

I was thinking about going to find something to eat. A mouse? Or maybe a random oblivious person who thinks there too good to pay attention to there surroundings because their parents always protect them and Shield them from the cold harsh reality.
I'm walking and my body feels new, well that's understandable I just literally fucking morphed into some creepy ass cartoon cat. I roll my eyes when I pass Julius's room.
I decided on leaving him a note while I try to escape the tv in my living room. The note I leave for him only reading what my mind can come up with.

Dear Julius,
I don't know who you think you are kidnapping me and bringing me through my living room tv but I want you to know I'm going out hunting- I guess. Also your not so good with neck kissing kitty cat. Take some lessons 😉.

I seem to wander for about 19-29 minutes and then I feel tingly and I feel weird. The feeling you get when you know you want something but it's just not there. Almost like I'm desiring to have something....maybe
Someone... "no" i tell my self over and over inside my head. I've heard of mating season but this is like I'm being drowned in a ocean of lust for one thing and one thing only "him".
As I walk and push my feelings down behind me I can't help but feel as if something is watching my every move.