Chapter 3

Hey everyone c: thanks everyone who is reading! It means a lot to me! <3

Sorry for late upload, I had a busy week && it was hard to get in time for writing!

Hope you enjoy it! C:

----------------------------------

I flutter my eyes open to see a pair of yellow eyes, starring at me. "Eeep!" I yelp, pushing the yellow-eyed creature away from my face. The creature hisses.

Oops. Guess it's their cat. "I'm so sorry kitty!" I say picking it up. "I didn't mean to I promise!" I look at the collar to find out its name. "Dusty, I like it, it fits you". Am I seriously talking to a cat right now? Man, I really have no life...

I set Dusty down gently on the ground and enter the bathroom.

I take a quick shower and change into a black tank-top and white jean shorts. I put my hair into a side pony, and head down stairs.

I walk into the kitchen where Anne was leaning over the stove, cooking. The delicious smell of pancakes and hash browns automatically filling my nostrils.

"Smells amazing," I say. Anne jumps, probably unaware of my presence. "Makenna darling!" She exclaims holding her hand to her chest, "You scared the jibber jabbers out of me! I wasn't aware you were up already, come, sit down. The foods almost ready."

I follow her instructions and sit down at the island. "Gemma and Harold should be down here soon, they're just washing up" she explains, putting a plate full of food in front of me.

"Thanks fo-" I was cut off by loud yelling. "Harry take that off!" A unfamiliar girls voice -most likely Gemma- shrieked.

"No it's comfortable!" A boy voice, most likely Harold, or what Gemma calls him, Harry, says casually.

"Harry Edward, if you don't take it off right now I'm going to make sure you wont be able to produce babies!"

"Never!" And with that, two pairs of footsteps come rushing down the stairs.

The kitchen door swung open and in comes a boy with a hot pink, lace bra on. A mere second later a girl comes in and jumps on his back making him fall over, hitting the marble flooring with a thud.

Anne gives me an apologetic look, before she starts yelling, "Gemma! Harry! Stop fighting! We have a guest here!"

With that they both stand up and dust themselves off. "Sorry mum," they say in unison.

"Makenna, this is Gemma and Harry, Harry and Gemma, this is Makenna, the foreign exchange student that will be staying with us for the year." Anne exclaims.

Gemma's the first to come up to me, "Hi, nice to meet you! Sorry for the idiot I call my brother over here" she says smirking. She holds out her hand and I shake it. It surprises me how much she looks like Anne, with her dark wavy hair ad dark brown eyes.

"Hey!" he says defensively. I look over at him and my eyes widen.

It can't be. No. Can it? I think it is. Act cool Makenna, act cool. Your an actress, just act like your not phased by him. Act like he's not in a famous boy band. Act like he's not Harry Styles. Oh my freaking gosh how am I suppose to pull this off.

Well on the bright side of things, at least I know that I don't have to live with a geek for a year...

I snap out of my thoughts and walk over towards him. "Hi nice to meet you Harry" I say calmly, holding out my hand.

"You to," he says, taking my hand in his, firmly shaking it. "Question for you, do you know wh-" I cut him off. "Who you are? Of course I do, your Harry Styles, one fifth of the largest boy band around, everyone knows who you guys are."

"Do you uh, like us?" He questions, uncertainty in his voice.

"I'm not spitting in you're face am I?" I say with a smirk, "Of course I'm a fan, I'm just not an over the top, I know everything about you because I'm deeply in mad with you and we're going to get married and have cute babies together, type fan."

What I said is true though, I'm not like that. I just feel that I shouldn't know everything about someone if I don't know them.

"Well I guess that's a good thing," he chuckles.

"What would you do if I hated you and the rest of one direction?" I ask.

"Well, that would be interesting, living with someone who absolutely hates you, your lads and what you do for a living" He answers.

"Then it's a good thing I don't," I grin. "Oh yeah, um Harry?"

"Yes?"

"You still have Gemma's bra on" my grin getting wider than before.

"Well that's embarrassing" he says, blushing.

I laugh, "This is going to be one heck of a year, Mr. Styles."

"Yes, yes it is Miss.." He trails off.

"Davis"

"Well Ms. Davis, I agree, this is going to be one interesting year..."

----------------------------------

Yay she finally met Harry c: woot woot! Again, sorry for the delay of this chapter! Hope you guys liked it!

Okay guys, so my editor @AstrapiEkrixi? Yeah. She deleted her account -or she blocked me?- && isn't responding to my emails. That's why this chapter has mistakes in it!. So I kinda need a new temporary / permanent editor. All depending if she comes back or not. Message me if you're up for it please!

On the other hand...

OMFG HARRY'S 19 NOW OMG I JUST CAN'T.

Shout out to My book cover maker @DarkTurnsToLightx c:

Also, everyone go read @Adublover42 story called Sticky Fingers! She's an amazing writer & its just like, hgjekeirdj no words can explain it. && while your at it, read her sequel Cry Me A River!

Kik/Instagram/Twitter: Blondie5437

Please someone kik me. I'm super bored && I like talking to new people c:

Fan (or apparently Follow now??), Comment, Vote,

If I could get 2 votes again that be great c:

Another thing, I'm still looking for someone to make a trailer for the book! If you're interested or know some one who is, message me!!

Till next week,

-Blondiexx