Final Chapter - Beginning Of The End

Start from the beginning

Kayako continued crawling towards her as Mickie was scared until Kayako let out a death rattle as she starred at Mickie in the eye before everything faded to black.

Meanwhile Alex was driving back home as he was trying to call Mickie but she wasn't answering her phone as he closed his eyes in anger. He couldn't believe what was happening. Jack along with Jessica and Eason are gone and he didn't know how to stop the curse since Kayako's Mother told them that there is no end to this madness. Alex was scared and worried as he tried texting her but she didn't reply back.

He eventually made it to his apartment as he opened the door and looked around as he was calling Mickie's name.

He continued looking around until he saw Mickie in the corner with her eyes widen open as Alex was shocked.

Alex: Mickie!

He ran towards her and tried to help her but she wasn't moving at all as Alex was shocked. He immediately hugged her as he closed his eyes.

Alex: I'm so sorry. . . . .

Suddenly Mickie grabbed Alex's shoulder as his eyes were widen until Alex moved back and saw Kayako letting out a death rattle as he immediately moved back as Kayako was gone.

Alex left his apartment as he was standing by his car as he was holding his head in frustration until his eyes were widen as he knew one way to stop the curse.

Alex: I need to go back to the house.

He immediately got inside the car as he began driving towards Saeki House as he had a plan. . . . . He had a feeling that this was the only way to stop the curse.

Eventually Alex made it to the Saeki House as he moved through the main gate and managed to get inside as he looked at the house.

Alex: Enough is Enough! I know one way in stopping you. I'm gonna burn this house down, Make sure you don't kill anyone else.

He immediately grabbed the gasoline cans which was outside the main door as he was gonna pour it around the house until he heard footsteps as he turned around and saw someone.

Alex's moved back as he recognized who it was. It was Takeo Saeki, Kayako's Husband and Father Of Toshio Saeki.

He noticed Takeo was acting odd, He was angry and he could feel like something was wrong with him. Takeo immediately walked upstairs as Alex was nervous and decided to follow him upstairs as he noticed the atmosphere around the house changed.

He eventually made it upstairs as he saw Takeo reading a journal as Alex was looking at him until he heard him say something.

Takeo:. . . . Kayako has a crush on Kobayashi?

Alex was staring at him as Takeo continued running the journal until he dropped it as he stopped in one place.

Alex looked at the journal and opened it as he was reading Kayako's journel.