demon slayer version

The wind blows northward on the warn old path down the mountain.

Humming a an off tune, Shang Qinghua made his way to the small town below. He is a Coal seller, as it was his family business.

“hello again miss ming,  how is the tea shop these days.”

“Oh Qinghua you came at a right time . Here check this account book, don’t you think there is something missing.”

“It looks like there some miscalculations in the budget, the count doesn’t match the out come.”

“A-ying see I told you. Now go do this again.” Miss ming said to her son, “ Qinghua thank you for you help here some fruits and cake for you.”

“Thank you miss ming.” With that shang qinghua move on to sell his Coal to the locals.

Ever since he was young he lived in the mountain top and came down when he need money , his family were merchants from generations. But one day when he came back home , his parents have left him with a letter telling him they are leaving him to elope with there different lovers , and he will only get in the way. Whatever the case ,he was alone since then. Back then he was only 8 years old , with nothing on him other then a small house with no one in it.

As the time moves so does he, he got help from a grandpa on the way down the mountain. He teached him how to survive on his own for a long time. Unfortunately not long ago he left him too due to his age coming to an end.

With it, shang qinghua was the most loneliest (literally speaking too) considering no one live up on the mountain for some reason. People say there are demons in the night too. But people say too many wired things so, he believes what he sees and keep everything else at the back of his head .

Xxx

After the hard day of work. he was back on his way up the mountain,  since its been snowing, its clouded,you can’t see the sun as faint as it is getting as the dawn approaches.

Half way up the mountain he saw a lump of blue laying face down on the snow. Curiosity got the best of him, when he saw blood on the other side of the lump. He poked it with a stick.

Pok…pok…pokkk

“….”

A Twist then,

Pok…pok…pokkk

“….”

With no respons forthcoming, he turn over the lump , out came handsomest man cover is dirt and snow, he has the type of beauty that only once in million has,  hell even the dirt look good on him.

Enough about his face , his body was no better aside from the wound, which look resent everything else look blessed from God,  man those hard abs. Heaven blessed, hence he temporarily clean and bandaged the wound as best as he could and began his journey of dragging the lump up the mountain to his humble house.  Thank God it wasn’t as far as he though or he did be freezing out there with an unconscious lump.

Xxx

Dropping the lump on the spare mattress, he turn to take out his medic kit , which doesn’t have much but he keep it stocked just in case.

As he pop open the bandaged work he had done. There were no wounds to speak of, it look as if there was nothing that had happened. If he didn’t see the dry blood on clothes. It would really be an illusion.

This is really wired, before he could gave it more thought. The guy a.k.a the blue lump he pick up, opened his eyes. Without anything to focus on he panicked. Stumbling around, he hesitantly asked.
“Aree .. you okay ?”

“Who are you?” the deep voice asked back.

Okay?then… how rude though.

“Shang qinghua, and you?”

“None of your business.”

With that the guy a.k.a. blue lump , got up to go out.

“Hey , how rude. Here I saved you , don’t you have honor? What are you ? A demon with no manners or gratitude?”

The guy narrowed his eyes. With a huff he said. “What can you do even if I am a demon?”

“….”

Before shang qinghua can say anything. The silence was enough for the guy to decide the conversation is over and he moved out of the house without a look back.
Xxx