Prologue Wandering

En başından başla

The figure appeared to be a male teen around eighteen years old. Judging by the line patterns on his exposed wrists and slightly exposed neck, his body was mechanical, he was a construct. He had black hair and two different eye colors. His left eye a cold cobalt gray and his right being a dark azure blue. His expression was neutral, like a resting face. He wore a dark gray mask that covered his mouth and nose. His attire was slightly baggy jeans and a black long sleeved undershirt, along with a gray band on his left wrist. His jacket looked like a gray poncho. It didn't have a hood, instead a collar that was always up and reached his mouth, the zipper was more to the right, instead of normally being in the center. It was left mostly unzipped, up to right side of his chest, though it didn't reach the collar. It had a black belt over it, angled diagonally, coming down from his left shoulder down to the right side of his waist, with a hook on the back. It also had a faded black symbol on the back. He had black shoes that were meant for sprinting, and fingerless gloves that helped in grip. Around his waist was a belt that carried six pouches, three on each side and a small med kit on the back of his waist. He was covered in scratches.

His weapon of choice was mostly metal, that being the blade. It was a large sword with a long handle. The handle was connected to a metal piece that almost made up the entire opposite end of the blade. The blade itself was plain white with a rectangular gap near the bottom corner of the blade and meets the metal attached to the blade, it had a lot of scratches and slight cracks. The whole thing was quite wide and long, but actually really thin.

The figure removed the sword from the remains of the corrupted, having no problem holding the massive weapon with one hand. Then spun around, swinging the sword in a arc to fend off three more corrupted behind him. As they staggered, he used his free hand to pull out a pistol from a holster on his thigh and shot all of them multiple times, emptying the clip. He back flipped high into the air and landed on top of another gardener, attempting a charge with his back turned to it. He stabbed his sword into it's back, the blade slightly glowing blue while the open wound on the machine's back glowed red and as he holds it down, he placed the gun under his arm holding the handle of the sword and reloads the firearm. After doing so, he finishes the gardener by shooting it in the head. Soon the red glow vanishes along with the light in its eyes. The remaining wisps of red energy travel up his sword and into his hand.

"This should last me for a while." He muttered to himself. Sighing, he straightens his back while holstering his gun. He then flipped the sword over him until it was placed directly over the belt where the hook was and waited until he heard a click to let go. He then walks away from his mess, holding his neutral look. As he walked, he kept wary of his surroundings while also trying to find anything interesting. Sadly he didn't. After some time, he finds an abandoned hotel where he entered and walked up some stairs and went inside a room. He put his sword against the wall. He laid down in a bed and pulled out his gun. He rested his arms on his sides, before closing his eyes. While constructs may not have the same needs as humans, they still need rest for their mentality.

(Time skip)

The next morning the figure awoke and looked around at his surroundings, slightly dazed. He blinked to get the sleep out of his eyes. After staring into space for a few seconds he gets out of bed and equips his sword and gun, but only after checking it's condition first. He walked out of the hotel and sighed in relief at the sight of no corrupted. He then began his walk, with no destination in mind. He would encounter a few corrupted here and there, which he easily disposed of. 

He then came upon the city limits, nothing but remains of a forest ahead. He walks across the land, a blank look on his face as he stares at nothing, just straight forward. It was a relatively quiet walk, no signs of corrupted from what he could tell.