"It's okay. I'd be more comfortable if you call me by my name."

Please hurry up and tell me my name.

"Lady...please stop scaring me. You're right hand is bleeding immensely. We need to-"

"What's your name?"

"I-It's Emily , my lady. I don't have a last name because I'm only a commoner."

oh?

"Ah...yes...Emily...Can you do me a favor?"

"Of course miss..."

"ahem , about my bleeding wound...can we keep it a secret? Just the two of us?"

"Miss , but-"

"shhh...just do as I say hm?"

He stated as he put his index finger at her lips to shut her up.

"Also how long was I asleep"

"Y-you were asleep for two whole days , my lady"

Two?!

"Yes , I understand you can leave now. Give me the bandages. I'll wrap my wound on my own."

"But...My lady , can you do it? I'll help you."

I'd rather not.

"It's fine. You can leave."

"Um...Yes , please call me if you need anything , my lady."

Jin-woo hummed in response and went back to his bed as the maid got out of the room.

I thought I could milk her for informations. It may be possible but she'd be suspicious if I were to push my questions further. I don't plan on letting anyone know who I really am in this kind of place.

"tsk...hayz."

What do I do now?

Jin-woo proceeded to wrap up his wound neatly.

"Should I go out?"

...

I'll check my appearance.

He went to the mirror and examined his face.

Long , curly magenta hair , Sharp turquoise eyes , plump cheeks and rosy lips. Despite being young her face still gave off a mature and sharp aura.

I really became a girl huh? and a child at that.

Whatever. I want to sleep.

Jin-woo went back to his bed and closed his eyes but just when he was about to fall into a peaceful slumber he sensed a new presence coming to his room yet again but this time he went to the door and opened it himself instead of waiting in his bed.

His eyes met with a pair of legs. He looked at the shoes of the person and slowly raised his head to see who it belonged to.

Suddenly his visions started to distort and multiple whispers entered his ears. He rubbed his eyes harshly trying to get a clear look at the person.

A familiar face. He had seen it before but he's not sure where.

He couldn't identify whether the figure standing in front of him was from his former life or the current.

His eyes that was in utter shock stared at the soul of the mysterious person.

All of a sudden all the sounds disappeared and a neutral voice echoed loudly.

"You."

"Do."

"Not."

"Belong here."

——

Hello everyone! This is Author-san. I don't think I'll be able to update the next chapter soon. I have an appointment in the next Thursday. I hope you understand also thank you for reading , voting and commenting on my story I truly appreciate it. Have a good day!

 Have a good day!