𝗖𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝟭𝟭𝟬- 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗺𝘆 𝗚𝗿𝗶𝗺𝗮𝗹𝗱𝗶 𝗯𝗲𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗮 𝗕𝗮𝘀𝘀

En başından başla

"Any correspondence from Mr Louis?" Darya wondered as Dorota took the envelopes off of her placing them in neat piles. "No, I already went over this, he's doing missionary work with Father Cavalia in some nation without planning. He's waiting for my call." I explained with a sigh sipping my tea. "But wedding still on?" She asked leading me to roll my eyes. "Of course it is, I love Louis." I told her.

"I just want to marry the sweet hunky prince who returned my Vivier slipper and made me finally believe in fairy tales not one of the evil villains in one." I informed my maid who was licking envelopes for them to be stuck together. "Even Prince Charming can fall off horse." Darya pointed out, her thick Russian accent flowing through my ears, making me want to see sense and listen to what she said but I refused. 

"Well Louis hasn't found his way back to his saddle, shocking for someone in the finest boarding schools of Switzerland. I need this time to figure out where Louis went wrong and make it right." I explained rubbing a little sleep out of my eyes; I guess I'm still tired from watching Dirty Dancing and 10 Things I Hate About You with Chuck- I have a thing for Heath Ledger and Julia Stiles, God rest Heath's soul.

"Maybe he Freaky Friday with Mr Chuck? They struck by lightening at same time? Or pee in same fountain." Darya jokingly wondered as I grimaced in response, "That is rather unsanitary." I commented getting a message off of B:

What's this about u sleeping with Chuck?-B xx

But how does Blair know I even went there?

Please, I didn't sleep with him! How do u even know I saw him?-G xx

Nate of course, the man blabbers more often than he tells the truth :)-B xx

"Hmm, you may be on the right lines to get Louis to become the Louis I love back." I told her. "Wait really?" She asked. "Please finish all of these for me, and no Russian phrases." I warned sauntering off.

✯✯✯

𝐀𝐫𝐫𝐢𝐯𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐚𝐭 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐄𝐦𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐞 I arrived to smell something strange- and it wasn't a joint it smelt more of... Flowers? "Namaste." I spoke seeing Chuck on a yoga mat and burning incenses. "Sorry to interrupt you getting into someone's yoga pants." I lightly sassed before seeing a yoga teacher walk carefully through, he was an old man poor thing. I looked down to see his yoga mats having his initials "C.B"  decorating them, wow he means business. 

"Sri Sri Ravi, a moment please." Chuck asked of the man as he looked up at me and slowly scurried off. "An old celibate male yoga instructor? Your transformation is really astounding, and I thought the avocado a la Bass was a key point. Would you possibly care to share how you ditched those Bad Bass ways? How you went from Charlie Sheen to Charlie Brown, from Billy Loomis to Randy?" I frantically wondered as he raised a brow at me.

"There really is no answer to your question, it's evolution. And thanks for comparing me to a psychopathic serial killer." He replied as I hummed in response, not buying a word of that. He rubbed his temple briefly, "What's really going on Grace?" Chuck questioned as I sighed. "Okay, if you must know I am trying to pinpoint the source of your light so I can pull Louis away from the darkness." I explained.

"You changed, so can he, well he best change back." I stated with a smile whilst he ran a hand through his hair. "I have all day, plus I need to know why you told Nate about me staying over." I smirked. "I didn't tell him a word, he must've heard you leaving and wanted to ask whoever spoke to you if It was true. He's at his new job today anyway." Chuck spoke, "Good enough answer, now let's see what else I can find out." I hummed happily.

✯✯✯

"𝐂𝐡𝐮𝐜𝐤, 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐞 you're comfortable with Grace here?" Chuck's therapist asked as I wrote a little note down and crossed my legs on this mans plush sofa.