Chapter 9

Raj's P.O.V:
"By the way,You're Shreya's brother also right?" Aarushi asked,"Yes you're right,I've heard about you from Shreya" I said,"So you're the one about whom Shreya used to talk when we were children" Aarushi said,"Then how come you didn't recognize me? I'm sure Shreya had said my name too" I said,"No,I've actually never asked her about it so she never said it" Aarushi said,Just then the waiter came with our orders. After that,we talked for few minutes more,"So friends right?" Aarushi asked,Damn you pls read that letter first. "Yeah ofcourse,bye and...Don't forget to read the letter,it's important" I said with a smile as I bid her bye and then went towards my house.

I was sitting on my bed and was scrolling through Social media...well am not really a social media person but sometimes I do check it,wait...is Aarushi there in any social medias? Damn I could've just asked her but nevermind,I guess I shall search by her name,I'm definitely not going to search for her business profile. I searched her name on Instagram to check if she's there or not and gladly,there wasn't any other Aarushi Sharma there except for her,ofcourse I recognized her by her profile picture. But What am I supposed to do with it? Am I supposed to message her? Damn will she even accept my follow request? Nevermind let's try,I followed her and within a second,She accepted it,Did she recognized me? How she couldn't. Just then,I saw a message from her,which said-

(Third person's P.O.V)

Aarushi - This is Raj Mehra if I'm not wrong?

Raj - Yes you're right,I don't have any look-alike of me at all

Aarushi - Haha *laughs*. I never knew you were on Instagram,by the way...Did you read that letter which I gave you today?

Raj - Uhm...not yet,didn't got time,I'll read it now,anyways did you read the letter I gave you?

Aarushi - No,I'm going to read it now...Ok Bye,glad to talk to you again *smiles*

Raj's P.O.V:
What's so important in that letter,let me see...I picked up the letter from the table and started to read it,as it says....

Hi there,I know we don't know about each other that much but I want to say you something,I really wanted to say it face-to-face but I was really so nervous so I thought to write this letter,I don't know if you're going to read it,read it to the end because it's really important :)
- Aarushi

What it can be? Why she was being nervous on saying it to me face-to-face? I guess rather than making a biryani of thoughts,I should just flip the page and read it! It continued...

Raj,I don't know how you're as a person in real,I don't know much about you in real,I have zero idea if I'm being an absolute stupid right now but I couldn't stop myself from telling it to you anymore.

You know where I saw you for the first time? You may say it was on the road that night but no,I saw you way before...before you could even know me. One day,I came back from my home and went to sleep again just like others but that day I got a dream which I've never got before,an unexpected dream where I saw a person who wasn't any less than a fairy...he was like a dream,everything about him was so perfect that you would forget about everything,even when it's not real but a dream. I felt so connected to him right there and you know who it was? IT WAS YOU RAJ! Yes it was only you,you were the person who had been coming to my dreams each day,you were the one with whom I felt so connected even when I didn't even knew about your existence in real,you were the one whom this girl had loved helplessly...even after she knew it was impossible but that night,When our cars crashed with each other and when I saw you in the car...my heart just jumped with so much joy,I thought there was a chance but after that day,When we never faced each other again...my heart almost cried...then you came to my office but that time,I thought to ignore all those feelings because I knew you were never going to be mine but somehow,I was still waiting for a chance and today I finally got it. I Love You Raj,I Love You!

I couldn't believe what I just read! Is it for real? Did she really said that she loves me? Is it a coincidence or was it in our destiny? My heart was feeling so happy,There is a chance...there is a chance of this love-story of us getting a happy ending,Yes!

Aarushi's P.O.V:
What can be written on the letter that he is saying me to read it,damn I should just read it! I started reading it....

I don't know how you'll react when you're going to read it to the end,forgive me if I'm writing anything wrong but just that I couldn't stop myself from talking to you about this anymore,I know I could've talked to you about this in front of you but I don't have that much strength,so I'm writing this letter.

Aarushi,I may not know you since long but you know what? I still know you,you may ask me how? Actually you know what? There was one day,When I came to my home and went to sleep just like the other days but that day was different,I hardly used to get dreams...even if I got,they were normal but that night,the dream was different. That night,I saw a girl in my dream...in a white dress in which she looked like an angel,she had that smile which can melt anyone's heart in seconds,I was never attracted to any girl like this before...not even in real but she attracted me like no other. After that day,I kept on getting dreams about her and I started to think about her more and more but then I had tried hard to forget her after knowing that she was just a dream not real....and guess what? My destiny didn't let me forget her,I met her for real...in one night when our cars crashed with each other and you know who was that? IT WAS YOU! Yes Aarushi,you were that person whom I've loved even after knowing that you won't be mine but I still thought to take a chance...Aarushi,I Love You...will you give us a chance?

- Raj

What I just read? DID HE JUST WROTE THAT HE LOVES ME? AM I DREAMING AGAIN? NO IT'S FOR REAL. I could totally see happy tears rolling down my eyes,Shall I call Raj? Definitely I should call him! I kept that letter aside and took my phone from the table as I dialed Raj's number and....

To be continued...

Hola rabbits! Quick update? Yes!

Not really a cliffhanger,damn wait a little more if you're already waiting XD

Have a nice day 🦋

~ Sayantika