'She is like a silkworm,' Satoru thought to himself. He smiled, slowly moved into the room, put the cake on the table, walked over to the bed, and crutched beside it.

He knew that Y/N hadn't put a knife under the pillow last night, and that made his heart warm. She trusted him with her life, and he was enough for her. He was her man.

He leaned over. "Hey sleepy head, wakeeeee uuuuup~" He gently pulled the blanket off Y/N's face. "Didn't you even dry your hair? Do you want to catch a cold?"

"Take your ass somewhere else, Satoru! My body is sore, and I need to sleep!" She growled. But Satoru didn't care. His hands slid across her blanket, fingers brushing along her cheeks. She groaned softly, shifting against her pillow. He leaned over and kissed her cheek; then, he took her hand and pulled her to sit on the corner of the bed.

Y/N glared at him and rubbed her eyes. He was wearing a black hoodie with the same colored sweatpants.

"What? You did this to yourself~ nothing is my fault~" Satoru grinned.

She raised her eyebrows.

"Okay, I couldn't control myself there. Again because you were looking so good and wet in the shower~" He folded his arms, "by the way, you wanted it just as badly as I did. Don't act like such an innocent, you were all over me."

"Shut up" Y/N blushed and tossed him the pillow.

He grabbed it mid-air, stuck out his tongue at her, and walked over to the closet.

"What are you doing?" With round eyes, Y/N followed Satoru as he opened her closet, picked up another small towel, and turned to her.

"I want to dry your hair. It's freezing outside. You're such a spoiled baby." Then he put the towel on her head and started squeezing her locks of hair with it.

His large palms massaged her head, and she could barely keep her eyes open. His touch was gentle, and his fingers were brushing her hair. She was about to moan but pressed her lips tightly together.

Y/N lowered her head and looked at her feet to see how small they looked against Satoru's. After all, he was a giant.

'My giant,' she giggled and stroked his foot with her toes. Then she moved her head toward his left thigh and rested her forehead on it. She was yearning to touch him more. One of her hands slowly wrapped around his thigh, and the other grazed his knee over his slacks. His muscles were strong, and Y/N wanted to trace all of them with her fingertips.

"You can't take your hands off of me, can you?" He chuckled. Immediately she pulled her head away and blushed. He threw the towel around her neck and sat down next to her.

"If orgasm makes you kind like that, I should fuck you more~" He winked at Y/N.

"That's enough," she said and tried to stand up to hide her embarrassment, but he grabbed the back of her thighs and pulled her into his lap.

He wrapped one hand around her shoulder while the other moved to her back. "If you want to blush every time, then in a week you will become a tomato cause..." He looked into Y/N's eyes. "...cause I want to fuck you from dusk till down~" his breath hit her neck while his fingers moved inside her towel and caressed her collarbones.

Y/N's heart skipped a beat, and her ears warmed. She tried to move, but Satoru's hands tightened around her.

She looked at him. Her gaze ran along his face, the curves of his lips, the long white lashes, and his eyes. Yes, those ocean eyes. She could stare at them for hours. Who would have thought that blue could be the warmest color? She had seen fear, sorrow, regret, lust, anger in those eyes, but now what was this in his eyes? Was it love?