a date gone... wrong?

You've got two hours left at work nothings been happening it's just been. paper work all day everyone still kinda pissed at Jake for the day before "Y/L/N in my office now" Captain Holt said standing from his office doorway you stand up and walk over to his office you see Rosa already standing in his office "gavie frumo has said that there is two other people that have been helping him" Holt explains Rosa seems to get angryer "ok so? Get Jake to do that work HE arrested gavie when WE weren't ready!" Rosa said she crossed her arms and gave a angry look "exactly Diaz that's why you a Y/L/N will do the work" Captain Holt said "Jake is doing work so you and Y/L/N will start and Jake will join you" Holt continues further "now get back to work" Holt said as he basically kicked you and Rosa out of his office "ugh stupid Jake" Rosa said to you as you guys stood out the front of Captain Holt's office "what did I do?" Jake asked her and walked up to her "you made that stupid arrest we should of done more research!" She said as she hit him "oooowww! You guys already left and he was guilty!" Jake said has he got hit "shut up Jake!" She hit him again "hey stop hitting him, Rosa!" Amy said turning around at her desk Rosa raised a fist at her and she stopped talking.

You and Rosa sat down at her desk to think of some ideas "hey about yesterday?-" you say befor being cut off "it's fine we can cancel If that's what you want?" Rosa said with almost no emotion "no. I was just wondering if you were asking me out?" You asked Rosa "yeah, I don't ask people out I just tell them where we're going" Rosa said as she looks at the file you guys had been developing for two months, you laugh she gives you a dead look "something funny?" She asks in her serious voice "n-no" you say trying to hold back a laugh "hey Jake you idiot get over here" Rosa calls for Jake from across the room "ouch, what is it?" Jake asks "how'd you get him to speak last time?" Rosa asks "he only talked to Amy, I don't know why" jake answered "wow so much help" Rosa rolled her eyes at Jake, you and Rosa did work untill the end of the day with no help from Jake at all.

You get dressed up the same outfit from the day before and just as your going to leave you gett a message from Rosa "the bar is shut for awhile wanna come to mine?" The text read "the work doesn't seem to like me going dates, but sure" you text back and she sends you a address, then tells you to take a key from under the door mat

You get to Rosa's apartment and unlock the door, there she is in a dress you had never seen her wear anything other than pants, a top and her 'famous' leather jacket, she was beautiful she was also wearing a black dress but it was longer and didn't really show much if any cleavage it was alot of skin for her though and it was alot girly that she was normaly but she still had her leather jacket on covered in blood but still clean somehow. She greeted you with a bottle of alcohol "hey Y/N, it's not the best date but we could just get drunk" Rosa said letting you in "sounds like a great date to me" you said as you smiled at her "great" Rosa said taking a swig out of the bottle she then poured you some from a different bottle "you seem to like getting drunk after work" you said laughing at her "what do you do? Spend hours on a dating app to never go in a date?" Rosa said it sounded like a insult but her tone was very flirtatious but insults seemed to be her way of flirting.

"I don't get drunk much but getting drunk with you doesn't seem to bad" you said putting your head on Rosas shoulder as she pours her self a drink you could see a small smile appear on her face which was a rare sight but one you got to see more than the others back at the nine-nine "Y/N why don't we play a drinking game?" Rosa said "very Rosa of you, but sure I don't see any problem with that" you said as you agreed "I'll ask you a question about me and if you get it wrong you have to drink, and vice versa" Rosa explained the game. After some time playing with Rosa you guys both looked at the clock to see it was 1am but you guys didn't go to sleep she put on her favorite movie and you guys watched... Drunk, but it was with her so it was great you finished the movie and realized how late it was Rosa let you sleep at hers, she let you sleep in her bed and she went to sleep on the couch despite how hard you tried (without asking) to get her to sleep in the bed with you, but be fire you guys went off to bed she kissed your cheek and wished you a goodnight.

It seemed  like it was going to be another date gone wrong but no it was one of the best dates you had been on, it was more like a party with a friend then a date but it was still amazing, so a date gone... wrong? Maybe right? It didn't really matter all that mattered was it was amazing