˚₊·-̳͟͞͞♡ 003

Start from the beginning

Muzan in the castle... Muzan in here.. Muzan.. Muzan.. Muzan..

He look down on me with his cold stare. It was so cold that I feel like there's an aircon in here, yet I'm sweating nervously.

I then slowly retracted my arm to my side and just stayed there, behind the painting. my upper body hidden and my lower body visible.

I'm invisible. I'm invisible. I'm invisible. I'm not here. hahahahaha.

His cold stare never faded, I could feel it. Slowly, he squats down to my level and lifted the painting up with his hand while his other hand reached out to lift my head. Making me look at his crimson eyes as he observes my face.

"You. You're not immortal are you?" He asked in a unknown tone, it was rude if I'm the one you ask but.. I don't know.

I just stare at his eyes. Directly, as I hold my breath. Unable to speak since...how can you fucking speak when his eyes looked like their stabbing my soul?!

I never once was this nervous, I feel like death is near me. Actually it does. I'm face to face with it even.

The creature I hated. The creature I swear to hate and not care about, and of course the creature I'm afraid as of now is now having a direct eye contact with me.

What do I do?!

Should I punch him? Kick him? Slap him?

No it'll be too risky if I did that, I'll be digging my own grave.

Should I...? No.

No.

No.

NO.

Absolutely NO!

As I was in the middle of thinking, I felt myslef getting lifted up. Infact I was.

M-MUZAN?! CARRYING ME?!

BY THE BACK OF MY CLOTHES?!

ARE YOU NUTS DUDE?! THIS ISN'T HOW YOU A CARRY A CHILD!

Oh I see now. You're planning to kill me by lifting me up and smashing me on the ground multiple times are you? Well fuck you!

"Here. Take this thing. It's heavy." He stated as he tossed me like a cat to his companion. Which was Akaza.

I looked at Akaza with shock as he too look at me in the same expression.

Did he just tossed me like a fucking ball? And did he pronoun me as 'it' and called me a 'thing'?

Wait. Did he just call me heavy?!

"Akaza, let's go. It's been a while since I last had time with her." Muzan stated as he exited his room.

That's because after I was born you just 'fuck this child, here maids take it.' like that!

Am I in heaven?

There's so many sweets and dessert! Ah! Mochi my all time favorite! Oh my god is that traditional Japanese sweet?! Manju?!

I was about to have big bite when I my brain starts to work.

Wait. Does this have poison? Yeah that's it, he's planning to kill me by my weakness. Heh, too bad bro a normal child would fall for this but me? Fuck you. I won't eat any of these dessert.

I badly wanna eat those desserts...

I looked at the sweets. As I tried to ignore Muzan's stare at me. He's really staring, as I was quietly trembling.

I felt like a poor whining little sheep against a wolf.

"What? Aren't you gonna eat?" He asked in his stern cold voice. "Do you perhaps prefer this?" He snapped his finger and quickly someone arrived.