Chapter 24: Distance (7)

Not a girl, but a lady?

As soon as this remark came out, not only the opiate Zhang Yong, but also Chu Feng himself was stunned.

Just now, Li Hehua's words were irritating. Ah Yao's silly girl was afraid she wouldn't refute. He was angry and blurted out

Ah Yao turned back and looked at Chu Feng in surprise.

Chu Feng looked away and deliberately avoided her sight.

Just said to let Ah Yao be a servant girl for a few days, which hit his face again.

Zhang Yong frowned and looked at the opiate beside him. He was inexplicably lost.

The frost beat the eggplant and put down the little tiger in his arms.

"Swing? Brother pushes you, little tiger."

The little tiger's eyes lit up, "OK!"

Soon he took the little tiger to the swing.

Seeing his appearance, Li Hehua was inexplicably angry, looked at Ah Yao and said, "Since it's the wife bought by others, it's better to show up less, and run barefoot outside all day, which makes people misunderstand that you are still a big girl of yellow flowers."

Yao didn't understand, "Throw your head... Show up?"

Seeing that ah Yao didn't understand refutation, Zhang Yong frowned and was about to speak. Chu Feng came forward and directly took ah Yao's hand.

"Whether it's in public, or whether you wear shoes or not, it has nothing to do with you, girl. People next to you have no right to speak about what Ah Yao likes and what to do. If a girl thinks it's bad to be in public, she can stay at home and don't come out."

"You..."

Li Hehua's angry eyes were angry.

I didn't expect that this sick young master was so tough.

Chu Feng swept around, "There are so many children here. It's better for the girl to be less angry so as not to scare them."

Chu Feng said and took the medicine to the swing.

"Sit down and I'll push you."

Chu Feng loosened her, pressed her shoulder to let her sit down and pushed her gently behind her.

Looking at Yao's happy face, he frowned slightly and looked worried at the bottom of his eyes.

This girl doesn't seem to know much about the world. If one day he's gone and leaves her alone, what should she do.

"Girl, if what others say makes you unhappy in the future, you should refute it directly."

"Not refreshing?"

Looking at her like this, I know that she didn't understand the harsh words just said by Li Hehua, let alone what was not refreshing.

"Oh, forget it..."

Ah Yao was swinging on the swing. Her hair and clothes were blown by the wind. Her head tilted back, looked at Chu Feng and blinked her bright and intelligent eyes.

"The young master thought what Sister Lotus said made me unhappy, so he lied to protect me, didn't he?"

Lie

Does it mean that he said "It's not a girl, it's a lady..."?

Chu Feng was stunned and the fundus light dimmed.

He was trying to protect her, but he didn't lie, but told the truth that had been hidden for a long time.

Ah Yao looked at him and thought he was embarrassed. He lowered his voice and continued, "Thank you, young master. I won't tell Fu Bo to force you to continue the incense..."

Her bare feet swayed in the air. She swayed high with her own strength and had a pleasant laugh.

The wind blew in the face, blowing the green leaves behind her head, so bright.

Chu Feng stood aside and looked at her silently.

She rises and falls with the swing, as in his heart, sometimes very close to him, sometimes very far away from him.

At no time did he have the courage to reach out and catch her.

The sun shines through the gaps in the leaves, leaving mottled light spots on his face, standing tall, sad, handsome and unmarried

Yao was swinging on the swing. There was a little guy who wanted to play next to her. He stood staring at her.

She saw it and jumped off the swing immediately.

"Ya egg, want to play? I'll take you up."

"I want to play, too."

"And me, and me..."

With this effort, all the little guys around gathered around.

A Yao raised a finger and said, "line up."

"Good!"

Yao is busy up and down, holding this up and that down.

The children like her very much. Even the boy like a skin monkey is very obedient and clever in front of her.

Li Hehua stood beside Zhang Yong and saw him glancing at the opiate side from time to time and snorting.

"Aren't you thinking about someone else's daughter-in-law?"

Zhang Yong's eyelids jumped and his hair fell and his tail stood up, but he was afraid of hearing the opiate and lowered his voice.

"Did you take the wrong medicine today or do you have barbs on your body? You want to stab everyone? Yes or no, what are you doing?"

The little tiger listened to the quarrel between him and his sister, and with a bitter face, he saw the excitement of the opiate swing. He gave up his swing, left Zhang Yong and his sister, and ran to the back of the opiate swing and lined up.

"Hey, you boy... Isn't there a free seat here? Why line up..."

Little tiger ignored him.

"Li Hu! Come home with me!"

Next to him, Li Hehua roared.

The little tiger trembled and looked at his sister begging.

"Play a little longer, just a little longer?"

"Now come back with me immediately, or I'll bear the consequences. I'll count three numbers, one, two..."

"Coming, coming!"

A Yao stood in place and looked at the little tiger taken away by Li Hehua's ear. Before taking a breath, he was entangled by a group of children.

Chu Feng and Zhang Yong, two old men, one on the left and the other on the right, looked at each other like abrupt stumps. They were very embarrassed.

I want to find something to do, but these children only pester opiate.

Zhang Yong wants to leave, but he called Ah Yao out today. What's more, isn't it more strange to leave when you know that someone else is Chu Feng's wife?

He sat on the swing in boredom. He caught a glimpse of Chu Feng, who was also standing on the side. He was at a loss. He finally had some comfort in his heart.

Well, these children don't like playing with him or with the rich young master.

Perfect

"Brother Zhang Yong! Come and help me!"

Yao raised his hand, wiped the sweat on his forehead and waved to Zhang Yong.

Chu Feng looked up at her and saw that she didn't call herself. Her eyes were full of loss.

"What do you want me to do?"

Seeing Zhang Yong coming, Ah Yao said, Tthese children want to lose sandbags. Brother Zhang Yong will throw sandbags with me. How about it?"

"I have no problem, but your young master... Won't you mind?"

A Yao said, "Why do you mind, young master? It's just throwing sandbags."

Zhang Yong scratched his head. When he asked, it seemed that he was harboring ghosts.

"OK."

"You wait first."

Ah Yao said and ran to Chu Feng.

"Young master, if you're tired of standing, the swing over there is empty. Go sit and have a rest. We'll go back after playing for a while."

Seeing that she was leaving, Chu Feng reached out and grabbed her hand.

"Don't you need my help?"

"Young master, just have a good rest. We can do these manual work."

A Yao left and touched his hand from his arms. A sandbag appeared out of thin air and played with the children.

Chu Feng stood under the tree and looked at the excitement there. When he was lost, he was a little envious.

He looked down at his hand, pale, slender and weak.

If only I hadn't been ill.

He sighed.

At this time, a waxy yellow hand held his sleeve.