Coming back home

Y/n's POV 

I am on the plane to New York because that is where my Aunt May lives with peter Parker my twin even though I am older my 2 minutes. You my ask Y/n why are you not already at home with your brother? Well it's because I was in France for school. I am studying spiders. why you may ask well it's because I have powers that I got from a radioactive spider like my brother but I have more powers than him. I have webs, spidy scenes, electricity, telekinesis, mind reading, mind controlling and elements.You my ask why I have so many powers from just a spider first it was radioactive and most of them I wad born with. Peter, Aunt may only know I have spidy scenes but they don't know I have the other ones. (Back to the story) Anyway I can't wait to see peter again but he doesn't know I am coming, I told Aunt May to keep it secret because me and peter have not seen each other in 4 years because I was smarter than him and got in the high school I wanted before him. " Everyone put on your set-belts we are landing in about 5-7 minutes"  said the captain breaking me out of my thoughts. I took of my set-belt so fast I might have broke it but anyway when me and the other passengers I went looking for the cab Aunt may sent for me. About 5 minutes of looking I found it. I went to it and got in, about 25 minutes later we were pulling up to the house and gave the driver 20 dollars. i went to the front door and knocked, 1 minute later I saw Aunt may. " OMG you are finally here oh my gosh come in and set your bags down, also I got your room set up already." Aunt may said rushing me through the door  "Aunt may thank you for doing that, is peter here because I want to supersize him." I said  "It's no problem honey and he is not here yet he is with Gwen ." she said " oh well I am going to get ready WAIT GWEN IS HERE OMG I need to see her."