"i'm sorry, it won't happen again" saint let go walking into the living room plopping down on the grey sofa. the news played on the tv causing her to grab the remote and quickly change it.

"it better not! them two weeks were crucial" she chuckled sitting in her recliner. "plus you were barley answering the phone, are you okay? "

"i'm fine, im fine" she lied. "i came to see you before i leave for utah. imma be out there for a month i think".

"don't lie lani and not you finally getting out the house, i love this for you" she clapped cheesing.

"you know it's my parents and we always talk about this knowing nothings gonna change. i don't even know why i let it get to me knowing how they are. "

"do they know you're leaving for a month?"

"yes! of course dad was trying to play like he's so overprotective and didn't want me to go out of the state by myself which i'm not. anyways they do know and didn't even try to take off to see me leave or anything". saint frowned up chucking to keep from getting emotional.

"you know how your parents are saint, they've been like this since you were a small baby. i don't regret having you as my grandchild and i'm glad you were born, but your parents shouldn't have bought a child into this world knowing they weren't gonna always be there"

"exactly! i didn't ask to be born. they think money is gonna make up for lost time when all i want is for one of my parents to be there for me" she mumbled

"i know lani baby, and i know that i'm not your parent but i'm your grandmother. i want you to know that i'm always here if you wanna talk about anything and i mean anything"

"i know mema, that's why you're my favorite" she giggled hearing a knock at the door shortly afterwards. "you're expecting somebody?" she raised her eyebrows.

"no not that i know of" she shook her head.

getting up saint walked to the front door opening it seeing cortaijah standing on the other side with her face scrunched up from the sun. "bitch you here early? "

"saint you do know we have to leave now since the airport's kinda far. we take off at like two i think" she walked in the house. "hey ms. amelia".

"hey cortaijah and what i told you about that" she pointed. ms.amelia didn't like when cortaijah called her that simply because she saw cortaijah as another one of her grandkids.

"okay okay i'm sorry granny, i missed you though" she chessed trying to stop amelia frowing up.

"i missed you too, but you girls better get going i don't want y'all to be late" she hugged and kissed both cortaijah and saint on the cheek.

"alright, im call and tell you when we made it safe. i love you" saint told her walking towards the door.

"i love you too, the both of you" she blew a kiss watching the girls walk out the door before shutting it.

"damn granny wasted no time shutting the door on us" cortaijah laughed as saint walked over to her car grabbing her thing putting them in cortaijah's trunk. she was leaving her car at amelia's house until she comes back in town.

walking to the passenger side saint got in the car and laid her head back tiredly.

"you ready" cortaijah asked causing her to nod her head.

"yes ma'am, let's go" saint huffed closing her eyes.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"y'all at the airport" lauren asked cortaijah as she sat on clubhouse with saint laying on her shoulder. her and saint were sitting in the airport waiting for tink to come pick them up.

"yes, we're waiting for tink to bring her big lip ass up here up and come get us. it's literally been ten minutes already" she frowned looking at tink's location seeing she was three minutes away.

"damn saint don't fuck with a nigga nomore" kentrell spoke making saint raise up from cortaijah's arm.

"why you say that" cortaijah asked looking over at saint who held a confused expression on her face.

"her li' ass was supposed to tell me when she make it up hea' , she ain even text me back from earlier" he mumbled.

"i'm sorry, all my shit just came through" she told him clicking on his message thread getting ready to text him back.

"bet" he said muting his mic back.

"ouu top done found him a girlfriend off clubhouse, im trynna meet my soulmate like that" nique laughed and one of the girls agreed.

"y'all stop, we're literally just friends and that's it. " saint told them making sure she got her point across. she didn't want his fans dm'ing her jumping down her throat.

"mmmhm, for now" taijah mumbled.

"anyways what y'all do for a living" arabian changed the subject.

clicking off clubhouse cortaijah slipped her phone in her pocket seeing tink getting ready to walk in. "i can't believe my eyes, i know i don't see my two bad ass friends in real life" tink rubbed her eyes.

saint started giggling and held her arms out causing tink to walk into them and squeeze her. after a while she let go and did the same to cortaijah. "come on and get your things, we got so much to do and talk about. "

"wait you still going to see kentrell or-" she asked saint.

"no, imma just spend the rest of the day with yall since you're the whole reason we came! i'll go see him tomorrow" she mushed her lips together knowing kentrell was gonna have a fit.

truth be told she was nervous to actually see him in person, but she knew she couldn't dodge him the whole time she was in utah...

excuse mistakes. 🫂