"y'all are so adorable forreal, finna cry" she joced grabbing both her duffel bags, suitcase, and her purse walking down the stairs.

"dramatic as hell, and why you ain got nobody to help you take allat shit down them stairs, finna bust yo ass"

"well that's because nobody's here to help me so imma have to do this shit myself sir" she sat the suitcase down opening the front door before picking it up again.

"whea' yo parents at? they know you bringing yo young ass up hea' ?" he questioned watching her intensely.

"oh so you finna start throwing that young shit in my face too" she scoffed putting everything in back seat of her car. "and of course they know i'm coming, they're just not here which is nothing new".

walking back towards the house she locked the front door making her way back to the car.

"nah it ain even like that and i get whatchu' mean. " he said referring to the parents part. "whea' you finna go"

"finna go to my mema house and sit with her until cortaijah comes" saint sighed getting in the car. "i'm so tired kentreeeell" she dragged turning the car on putting it in reverse shortly afterwards.

"shit take a nap when y'all get onna plane " he told her.

"i might, i just know when i get to tink house imma sleep some more. what time is it i don't wanna look at my phone" she asked him concentrating on the road.

"it's twelve thirty. "

"oh that's not bad, we'll get there a little after four or some shit". saint glanced over at the phone seeing kentrell staring dead at her. furrowing her eyebrows together she smiled confusedly.

"are you staring at me or doing somthing on your phone" she questioned stopping at a stop light tilting her head at him.

"i was doing sum" he lied turning his attention away from the phone. "call or text me when y'all get down hea' ite".

"okaay, byeee".

"see you later" he mumbled disconnecting the call.

pulling her car up beside her mema's on she smiled getting out the car. it didn't take long to get to her house since she didn't live that far from them.

saint loved coming over because this was mostly where her childhood took place. when her mother and father had to work, she was always at her mema's house until she started getting older and could look after herself.

saint never understood why her parents wouldn't just take a few days off and spend it with her but she never questioned it. she would either see them a few hours before they had to leave or later on that night and that was rarely since she stayed in her room most of the time.

"it's about time lani i haven't seen you in what feels like forever" her mema, amelia said opening the door. "come here" she held her arms out.

walking into her arms amelia rocked them both from side to side. she missed saint a lot and wondered why she didn't come around how she used to for the pass couple of weeks, but truth be told saint always distanced herself when she was going through something or felt down.